[::..All about nails......::]
I found out that I can change the date/time stamp. So hopefully now it will be correct.
I couldn't sleep the whole of last night. I took baby naps, then woke up about 1am when my brother woke up. I think i'm still jet lagged. Blah....but this time, i am taking things easy. Not getting stress over lack of sleep. I'm on holiday. I should relax. So, I was doing up my exercise schedule. Mondays- Pilates; Thursdays- Body Blitz/ Cardio Latino; Friday-Aerobics and Body toning. All followed by 30mins of Gym. As if! It is an all Ladies Gym, so I don't have to mind about my headscarf. I get free shower facilities and use of sauna. And After the Wednesday Gym session, I will be doing facial again.
My face is full of redness from yesterday's facial. But it is getting better. 30 mins to menicure/pedicure. My whole body needs servicing. It is difficult to maintain in UK as everything is so expensive. Lala and I will then proceed to Yaqin's house for an all girls henna ceremony. Yaqin's a.k.a the Bride will also be matching my 3 outfits with her headscarves. I refuse to buy 3 new headscarves coz I will only use them once.
More news later on.....
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....
I couldn't sleep the whole of last night. I took baby naps, then woke up about 1am when my brother woke up. I think i'm still jet lagged. Blah....but this time, i am taking things easy. Not getting stress over lack of sleep. I'm on holiday. I should relax. So, I was doing up my exercise schedule. Mondays- Pilates; Thursdays- Body Blitz/ Cardio Latino; Friday-Aerobics and Body toning. All followed by 30mins of Gym. As if! It is an all Ladies Gym, so I don't have to mind about my headscarf. I get free shower facilities and use of sauna. And After the Wednesday Gym session, I will be doing facial again.
My face is full of redness from yesterday's facial. But it is getting better. 30 mins to menicure/pedicure. My whole body needs servicing. It is difficult to maintain in UK as everything is so expensive. Lala and I will then proceed to Yaqin's house for an all girls henna ceremony. Yaqin's a.k.a the Bride will also be matching my 3 outfits with her headscarves. I refuse to buy 3 new headscarves coz I will only use them once.
More news later on.....
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....