[::..Singapore: Wednesday 24th Jan 07, 11.00pm..::]
The time stamp on my blogs are wrong. And i have no idea how to correct it. So please see above for the real time of post!
I had a fun day today. Had my first facial after 1 year and it was fantastic. It will not make me beautiful, but it will definitely hydrate my skin. Mind you, good things never come cheap. They managed to make me part with my money into buying four more facial sessions. That is once a week till I leave this place. I also signed up for 12 sessions of gym membership. Need to exercise to counteract the evil act of eating too much and exercising too little. Ever since I am in Singapore, I have been taking the cab everywhere. Not because it is cheap, but only because Singapore is too humid for me to walk everywhere.
Tomorrow, i need to do my nails, then I am going to Yaqin's (the bride-to-be) house together with Lala (the bridesmaid) to have some girly fun. A henna expert will be applying henna on our dainty little hands!
Sometimes I wonder if I stayed here all along, what would I be doing now. Probably in bed, too tired from work. Singapore is still the same when it comes to work. Work! Work! Work! More news tomorrow.....
2 days to the wedding.
I had a fun day today. Had my first facial after 1 year and it was fantastic. It will not make me beautiful, but it will definitely hydrate my skin. Mind you, good things never come cheap. They managed to make me part with my money into buying four more facial sessions. That is once a week till I leave this place. I also signed up for 12 sessions of gym membership. Need to exercise to counteract the evil act of eating too much and exercising too little. Ever since I am in Singapore, I have been taking the cab everywhere. Not because it is cheap, but only because Singapore is too humid for me to walk everywhere.
Tomorrow, i need to do my nails, then I am going to Yaqin's (the bride-to-be) house together with Lala (the bridesmaid) to have some girly fun. A henna expert will be applying henna on our dainty little hands!
Sometimes I wonder if I stayed here all along, what would I be doing now. Probably in bed, too tired from work. Singapore is still the same when it comes to work. Work! Work! Work! More news tomorrow.....
2 days to the wedding.