[::..It has been awhile..::]
Sorry for being so lousy at updating my blog. I was suffering from a bad cold. Now I'm good. It is very hot today in Sunny Singapore. 32 degrees, and freezing cold in London. Looks like I am never destined to live in a cold cold place. In 2005, I was in Singapore when winter started in London. It snowed when I was here in Dec, and now I'm here in February and it is snowing in London. I am missing my home in UK. I wonder what is the state of my little shoe box (home).
In Singapore, I have been surveying laptops to bring home to Singapore. Went to Sim Lim and there were lots of good bargains. Meanwhile, I sent my darling laptop to Nash, and was just hoping that he could salvage whatever is left on the laptop.
Nash came, and gone. Told me that he is getting married in September. I am so happy to hear that. I have known him since I was 13 yrs old. Nice to know one by one my friends are getting married. Unfortunately, I can't answer the same when asked about my big day. I am not sure exactly when it is going to happen. I don't want to brand myself a commitment phobic. But I am a hopeless romantic. Just wanna make sure the man I marry is the one I want to live with forever for the rest of my live. Life is so funny. Sometimes, we are not qualified to be so choosy, but, I leave everything in Allah. I have faith that whatever path is chosen for me, is the right one and nothing will go wrong. Of course, I may regret in future, but one should not regret what happened in life. We should just put our trust in Allah and accept that everything is destined to happen. Nothing is certain in this life. I might smile and laugh with you today, and tomorrow I might just suddenly go. Nothing is certain in live, love, money, work, nothing is certain.
I realise I do not have much time left in Singapore. So, I am trying my best to spend lots of time with my family. Today my long term god-mother Auntie Karen came to see me. Shes so sweet. I am going to show her my collection of Nadya's pictures. I love that little girl.
Last night, Nadya did something really strange. I was watching a Barney DVD with her. Later on, we were joined by Fariz and Farizah. Halfway through the movie, Nadya turned around, pointed her finger to the kitchen and shook her head wildly and cried, "No, no, no!". Farizah and I turned around to look at what she was pointing at. But all we saw was a dark empty kitchen. I could feel the hair on my neck stand. Farizah inched closer to me. Fariz asked me what Nadya saw. And I told him, maybe she saw an angel, a ghost, or a spirit. Who knows. But it is most likely ugly or else, she wouldn't be crying! Minutes later, Nadya did the pointing thing again to the dark kitchen. This time, I'm sure it is something. can't be a fluke. So I called Mum to fetch me coz I'm just so scared like that. That is also the reason why I turned down Uncle Kader's offer to sleep there. I'm scared if I need to go to the kitchen at night, I wont have the guts to go! Then, when I went home, I was scared to go toilet as well. I'm so silly.
Ok....more news tomorrow! Ta xxx
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....
In Singapore, I have been surveying laptops to bring home to Singapore. Went to Sim Lim and there were lots of good bargains. Meanwhile, I sent my darling laptop to Nash, and was just hoping that he could salvage whatever is left on the laptop.
Nash came, and gone. Told me that he is getting married in September. I am so happy to hear that. I have known him since I was 13 yrs old. Nice to know one by one my friends are getting married. Unfortunately, I can't answer the same when asked about my big day. I am not sure exactly when it is going to happen. I don't want to brand myself a commitment phobic. But I am a hopeless romantic. Just wanna make sure the man I marry is the one I want to live with forever for the rest of my live. Life is so funny. Sometimes, we are not qualified to be so choosy, but, I leave everything in Allah. I have faith that whatever path is chosen for me, is the right one and nothing will go wrong. Of course, I may regret in future, but one should not regret what happened in life. We should just put our trust in Allah and accept that everything is destined to happen. Nothing is certain in this life. I might smile and laugh with you today, and tomorrow I might just suddenly go. Nothing is certain in live, love, money, work, nothing is certain.
I realise I do not have much time left in Singapore. So, I am trying my best to spend lots of time with my family. Today my long term god-mother Auntie Karen came to see me. Shes so sweet. I am going to show her my collection of Nadya's pictures. I love that little girl.
Last night, Nadya did something really strange. I was watching a Barney DVD with her. Later on, we were joined by Fariz and Farizah. Halfway through the movie, Nadya turned around, pointed her finger to the kitchen and shook her head wildly and cried, "No, no, no!". Farizah and I turned around to look at what she was pointing at. But all we saw was a dark empty kitchen. I could feel the hair on my neck stand. Farizah inched closer to me. Fariz asked me what Nadya saw. And I told him, maybe she saw an angel, a ghost, or a spirit. Who knows. But it is most likely ugly or else, she wouldn't be crying! Minutes later, Nadya did the pointing thing again to the dark kitchen. This time, I'm sure it is something. can't be a fluke. So I called Mum to fetch me coz I'm just so scared like that. That is also the reason why I turned down Uncle Kader's offer to sleep there. I'm scared if I need to go to the kitchen at night, I wont have the guts to go! Then, when I went home, I was scared to go toilet as well. I'm so silly.
Ok....more news tomorrow! Ta xxx
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....