[::..More Chinese New Year Goodies!!!..::]
I finally managed to sleep early last night. Can you believe it, after 1 mth. And just like in 2005, it is time to go home in a few days time. I actually had a full body massage appointment at 9.30am, but i didn't even hear my alarm clock. So, mum then knocked loudly on my door and told me the lady is here for me.
I quickly washed my face, brush my teeth, apologised to the nice little lady and lay on the mattress to be massacred. She started off with dry massage and later proceeded on with this super smelly massage oil. But the oil was so good, it heated up my body. Initially the massage felt like as though I was being sacrificed on the altar, I was screaming, and wriggling, begging for mercy but later on, it felt good. For whoever is interested in using her services, please feel free to contact me.
My godma, Auntie Karen came today. She cooked the yummiest food for me again. Lots of prawns, steamed fish, and lots more. I was going to help her cook, but it was too hot cooking in Singapore. I gave up and switched on a DVD. I watched Puteri Gunung Ledang. Which is a mythical story about a Majapahit Princess who fell hopelessly in love with a Malaccan warrior. A Malacca Sultan insisted on marrying her, of course she refused but on the insistance of the warrior-lover, she agreed to the marriage on 7 impossible conditions. The Sultan was unable to fulfil one of the conditions and she was banished to Mount Ledang with a curse that whoever sees her after dawn will die a painful death. Just like every love story, the warrior went to look for the Princess despite knowing the curse as he rather die looking at her once, than living a lonely life. Such is untainted love-sacrifice. (But only in the MOVIES!) Who in their right mind at these day and age would do that???????????? Life means so much more.
My brother is making so much noise. he cant even iron a simple T-Shirt without getting himself burnt by the iron. Ahhh...boys. They have to learn someday. Woman have to endure washing your clothes, hanging your clothes in the sun, oil splatters on our lovely skin when we cook for you, iron burns when we iron for you.
And yet, sometimes you don't appreciate the simple things we do.....Appreciate your sisters, appreciate your mothers....
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....
I quickly washed my face, brush my teeth, apologised to the nice little lady and lay on the mattress to be massacred. She started off with dry massage and later proceeded on with this super smelly massage oil. But the oil was so good, it heated up my body. Initially the massage felt like as though I was being sacrificed on the altar, I was screaming, and wriggling, begging for mercy but later on, it felt good. For whoever is interested in using her services, please feel free to contact me.
My godma, Auntie Karen came today. She cooked the yummiest food for me again. Lots of prawns, steamed fish, and lots more. I was going to help her cook, but it was too hot cooking in Singapore. I gave up and switched on a DVD. I watched Puteri Gunung Ledang. Which is a mythical story about a Majapahit Princess who fell hopelessly in love with a Malaccan warrior. A Malacca Sultan insisted on marrying her, of course she refused but on the insistance of the warrior-lover, she agreed to the marriage on 7 impossible conditions. The Sultan was unable to fulfil one of the conditions and she was banished to Mount Ledang with a curse that whoever sees her after dawn will die a painful death. Just like every love story, the warrior went to look for the Princess despite knowing the curse as he rather die looking at her once, than living a lonely life. Such is untainted love-sacrifice. (But only in the MOVIES!) Who in their right mind at these day and age would do that???????????? Life means so much more.
My brother is making so much noise. he cant even iron a simple T-Shirt without getting himself burnt by the iron. Ahhh...boys. They have to learn someday. Woman have to endure washing your clothes, hanging your clothes in the sun, oil splatters on our lovely skin when we cook for you, iron burns when we iron for you.
And yet, sometimes you don't appreciate the simple things we do.....Appreciate your sisters, appreciate your mothers....
-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....