//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Sunday, February 18, 2007

[::..Three in the Bed..::]

Happy Chinese New Year.

The Girls left rubbish messages on my blog....while I was sleeping!

I woke up and the girls were already on the computer. I couldn't sleep the whole night. Farizah was talking by herself. Fatin kept on saying, "Don't pull the blanket!". Me....I listened to my ipod, and then played some ipod games, then pulled out three pillows, tried to sleep on the sofa bed in the hall only to split my pyjama pants when I sat down. So, in order to conserve my modesty, I had to crawl back into bed with those two angels.

Amazingly this time, the two of them finally kept quiet enough for me to fall asleep. That was at 6plus in the morning. I could hear the birds chirping and I began to reminiscence about my first Summer in London. I was so irritated by the little birds chirping outside Foulis Terraces' windows at 4am! After fajr prayer, they didn't give me a chance to sleep. I miss those times. While writing this, I just realised, I'm still wearing the split pyjama pants! I need to go out soon, visit some distinguished nice people then go buy more headscarves.

I spent some time watching Ma cooking Kuah Rawon. Wished uncle Happy New Year, and heating lunch for dad. My family....I am going to miss them. Wish I never have to go back to UK. Wish girls never have to worry about getting married. Wish....wish...wish so many things....Doa kan lagi bagus.

I just attached Lady Rain to my blog. I love this song. And I heard it while I was with Yaqin and Lala in Secret Recipe. I love my life. Can never ask for more.

-Life is never same when your heart is torn in two places....

flamingbikini - 5:33 AM

|