[::..It's Britney's Birthday!..::]
Yes everyone....I woke up to lots of birthday texts on my mobile. My mum wished me on the phone. So did Faizal. Yaqin and Lala my two best friends in the whole wide world gave me texts. Lala tried to call, but i was still sleeping soundly. Zulficar, Fazal by gorgeous baby brother (not baby anymore, hes 22 tomorrow) and Uncle, my biggest fan (I love you so much, and I miss you) in the world sent me text messages as well. I am so blessed to be loved by so many people. And Fatin, my baby sis, who shares her birthday with Fazal on the 4th of March.
Thank you so much....thanks for reminding me, I'm getting old....sigh...
I pray to Allah, to keep me sane and safe, and for Him to still love me to give me a chance to repent. For him to save me from the evils of this world. For Him to give me constant reminders that life is just a stepping stone to a Promised Land. And for Him to make me realise, 28 is just another number, and that He has blessed me with wonderful friends, and families, and loved ones for me to cherish for the the rest of my life. What have I gained in 28 years? I have gained lots in this world but I think it is time I invest more times for the hereafter.
"Oh Allah, give me the patience to do my ibadah to you in the best way possible, bring me closer to you, make my prayers feel like I am beside you, put in my heart a stronger love for you. And, please give me a chance to visit Your house soon insya Allah."
"Oh Allah, please keep my family and my friends safe while I am here, for I love them so much"
-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.
Thank you so much....thanks for reminding me, I'm getting old....sigh...
I pray to Allah, to keep me sane and safe, and for Him to still love me to give me a chance to repent. For him to save me from the evils of this world. For Him to give me constant reminders that life is just a stepping stone to a Promised Land. And for Him to make me realise, 28 is just another number, and that He has blessed me with wonderful friends, and families, and loved ones for me to cherish for the the rest of my life. What have I gained in 28 years? I have gained lots in this world but I think it is time I invest more times for the hereafter.
"Oh Allah, give me the patience to do my ibadah to you in the best way possible, bring me closer to you, make my prayers feel like I am beside you, put in my heart a stronger love for you. And, please give me a chance to visit Your house soon insya Allah."
"Oh Allah, please keep my family and my friends safe while I am here, for I love them so much"
-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.