[::..Let it Snow, let it snow.....::]
Went to work early this morning, met my girlfriends on the way and they told me a heartbreaking news. This weekend, it is going to snow in London. I was so happy until i remembered I am not going to be here. I will be in Belgium Sunday onwards till Wednesday, and after Wednesday, weather forecast said, the cold snap will end!
Just like love, it is not meant to be. In 2005 it was snowing in the months of October and November and I was in sunny Singapore. Then in 2006, I decided that I am not going to miss any of it, so I stayed in London the whole year. There was no snow at all in 2006! Went home to Singapore in January 2007 to February 2007, and guess what? It snowed heavily in London. When I came back to work, everyone said I missed the snow coz they remembered me dancing like a snow fairy when I first came here in the snow. They all said I will get a second chance. This is my second chance, and where will I be? In Brussels. I can't believe it. The artic wind will be crossing UK till Wednesday and leaves for Europe Wednesday onwards, and when it reaches Brussels, I am back in UK. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year end, I am going to North Pole so I can play in the snow.
Sigh, I can never win can I?
By the way, Fafa is ME! Thats what Royal Bromtoners call me. No other name, just Fafa!
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
Just like love, it is not meant to be. In 2005 it was snowing in the months of October and November and I was in sunny Singapore. Then in 2006, I decided that I am not going to miss any of it, so I stayed in London the whole year. There was no snow at all in 2006! Went home to Singapore in January 2007 to February 2007, and guess what? It snowed heavily in London. When I came back to work, everyone said I missed the snow coz they remembered me dancing like a snow fairy when I first came here in the snow. They all said I will get a second chance. This is my second chance, and where will I be? In Brussels. I can't believe it. The artic wind will be crossing UK till Wednesday and leaves for Europe Wednesday onwards, and when it reaches Brussels, I am back in UK. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year end, I am going to North Pole so I can play in the snow.
Sigh, I can never win can I?
By the way, Fafa is ME! Thats what Royal Bromtoners call me. No other name, just Fafa!
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
Labels: Snow