[::..My baby Brother and baby Sister's Birthday..::]

22 years ago in 1985, I was celebrating my 6th Birthday in Jollibee. I was having so much fun, but surprisingly, all I could remember was Auntie Hanim and a very pregnant Mama. Mum was going to give birth any day then. In the afternoon, she had a very strong craving for JackFruit. I can't remember how much she actually ate, but late at night, she had severe tummy pain. She was clutching her tummy while telling me to tell Auntie Hanim that she had tummy pains. A few hours later, the two of them set off for the hospital. I was too young to know what was going on, then, i didn't even know my mum had a baby in her tummy. But soon after, I found out that I had a baby brother. He was named: Fazal Hanaffi, and he was the chubbiest baby anyone could ever imagine. So cute. I can't remember much after that. All I could remember to this day was that he was born, 1 day, 6 years later than me.
It was months later I think we moved to our nice spacious house in Marine Crescent. It was in that house Fazal and I grew up for the next 17 years. I was a 'good' sister. I blamed everything that went wrong, or everything that I broke on Adik. Of course mum would not hit him coz he was just a baby.
By the grace of god, years later, Mum met Dad and I had a kid sister. She was Fatin Atikah. She was crying all the time. I was scared of her coz she was so skinny and she cried a lot. Incidentally, her birthday was on the 4th of March as well. Today, shes 18 years old and waiting to go to Poly.
So, now I have two siblings born on the same day, born 4 yrs apart.
And what does that makes me? A very old lady.
Somewhere in between, in 25th February 1995, Farizah Farhani was born to Faudziah Hanim and Kader Awang...This little Princess had big eyes and really curly hair. I forgot to include that she is my kepo little cousin! hehe....Funny enough, this old lady, still hangs out with them. Coz they make up my life along with Fariz and Fazli the two warrior princes.
The End........Happy Birthday to Fazal and Fatin.
My life will never be the same without all of you.
-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.