//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

[::..My Retreat..::]

I was advised to remove my Dua video for obvious reasons. Didn't mean to cause any damage to anyone. Just want to state the obvious, that Muslims everywhere are oppressed and instead of using bombs or hands to fight, we should doa. The power of doa is unbelievable.....

I had quite a good day at work today. Few more days and I am off to Brussels-again. Went there last year. I don't think I'm interested in the city tour this year. I might just stay in the hotel and then order some food. I'm not into the Wine and Dine thing anymore. When I mean Wine and Dine, I mean have a nice sit down dinner, chat about world peace for example...Not exactly drinking wine. This quote was created when Yaqin, Lala and I have a girls night out and we want to eat posh. We never really got to eat posh those days, we never have the money. We were just fresh out of school. But the best food doesn't always have to be posh. Sometimes, the kedai luar rumah yang kotor tu lah yang SEDAP!

This time we are having classes in the hotel itself. I like the idea of it being in the hotel. I can just go up to my room and sleep if I feel like it. Or have an early night. The novelty of hotel rooms and flights are over for me ever since I have been in UK. I have been to lots of courses and have stayed in some of the grandest hotels. I used to get so excited over bath tubs. It is really nice to soak in after a good day's work. After one of those group dinners, I would quickly excuse myself so i can have an early night. A night in the tub. But after 2 yrs or so, I will still excuse myself early, but my early night will be in the nice cosy bed of the hotels. I still do get excited over English breakfast, yogurts, fruits, cereals or different shapes and sizes, grilled mushrooms...yummy. If I ever go home to Singapore, I will definitely miss the grand English Breakfast. A full fry-up. Good for the tummy, bad for the heart!

I need to pen off now, really need to get back to my books. It is so impossible to study at my age. To all the students: When you don't study anymore, your brain will be depleted of grey matter, than when you suddenly want to study again, there's no grey matter left, and you will be called Stupid! Sigh....I have enough of this studying. I need to go to a retreat as well. A nice, relaxing retreat!

Fafa


-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.

flamingbikini - 6:42 PM

|