[::..My week..::]
Thank God that it is the weekends finally. This must be the most hectic week the hospital had in years. Especially on the EPS front. There were only four of us who are trained in EP. It is crazy man. I had to come early to set up the lab on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Then on Friday, the doctors told us exactly what cases we are going to have, and we are all stunned. Then by the grace of Allah, the machine broke down. And we had to move the patient to another lab. So, one broken lab, one broken machine, 4 techs, and no lunch breaks. But we girls did manage lunch breaks in between. It was good team effort.
Enough of work. Yaqin and her new hubby will be in UK next week. How cool is that. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do, so I can only see them a few hours in the day. Next week though, we will have a bit more people from college. So, it is cool.
I am missing Ayam Taucu so much. Best thing is, I don't know how to cook it. Let me call my mummy.
Farah
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
Enough of work. Yaqin and her new hubby will be in UK next week. How cool is that. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do, so I can only see them a few hours in the day. Next week though, we will have a bit more people from college. So, it is cool.
I am missing Ayam Taucu so much. Best thing is, I don't know how to cook it. Let me call my mummy.
Farah
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.