[::..My Wishes..::]
As everyone knows, I am going to be sitting for an important exam on May 8 2007. I really should be studying. It is my birthday today, and I am supposed to go out with my girlfriend, but it was not meant to be. So, I had some time updating my blog. I have included beautiful pictures of London. Well....let me warn you. It looks nothing like it! Haha. It has a lot of history to it, nice skyline, unlike Singapore which is covered in high rise building. It is here I can see the sunset, the sky, the stars...You have Hugh Grant, Love Actually, Little Britain, and Borat (really, hes actually English)! I have also included the Kooks and their music video. Of course they are English!
Under links, I have included the Eurostar which Insya Allah Farizah and I will be using to go to our holiday in Paris Disneyland. I have looked at the prices, it is quite reasonable (reasonably expansive) but I haven't been on a good holiday for 2 yrs, so, I'm allowed to squander my money. I am planning to book us into a Disney Themed Hotel, so Farizah can meet the Disney Characters during Breakfast. Actually, I am the one who wants to meet them. I have forgotten my childhood. So, I need to be a child again. hehe. During the holiday, my poor little princess will have to put up with bread and tuna as I really don't know what to eat in Paris. I have asked her, and she said she will be ok. She is such a little angel.
I realised that I never actually wrote about my plane ride home to London. Well, besides the occasional turbulence, which reduced me to a bag of tears, I had a really pleasant plane ride. I called the SIA office 2 days prior my departure telling them that I have an allergy to salmon. I told them this long story of me being served 2 salmon dishes on my flight from London-Singapore as Muslim Meal. It made me sick. I hate salmon, even if it is with tons of yummy cream. Yuck. So, during my return flight to London, I had Mee Siam and Ayam Goreng Kunyit for breakfast. Sedapnya. For Lunch i had a supper yummy Briyani Rice, steamed mix vege and Korma Chicken. Ohhh....best...Bila buka tin foilnya, aroma nya meng-spread seluruh aeroplane. Mat salleh mat salleh sesat yang duduk sebelah, semua tercengang. Bau nya sungguh harum....I makan lah...Lepas tu, dapat ice cream connetto. Wah....
But I still prefer the meal selection and entertainment of Malaysia Airlines, of course. Everything is Halal. Yummy. And you have Quran Audios inside s well, a prayer room...Fabulous.
Tonight, i am meeting some nice people to bring me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Everyone is so sweet....Now, I have to do some washing first. Too much laundry....Too much....
-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.
Under links, I have included the Eurostar which Insya Allah Farizah and I will be using to go to our holiday in Paris Disneyland. I have looked at the prices, it is quite reasonable (reasonably expansive) but I haven't been on a good holiday for 2 yrs, so, I'm allowed to squander my money. I am planning to book us into a Disney Themed Hotel, so Farizah can meet the Disney Characters during Breakfast. Actually, I am the one who wants to meet them. I have forgotten my childhood. So, I need to be a child again. hehe. During the holiday, my poor little princess will have to put up with bread and tuna as I really don't know what to eat in Paris. I have asked her, and she said she will be ok. She is such a little angel.
I realised that I never actually wrote about my plane ride home to London. Well, besides the occasional turbulence, which reduced me to a bag of tears, I had a really pleasant plane ride. I called the SIA office 2 days prior my departure telling them that I have an allergy to salmon. I told them this long story of me being served 2 salmon dishes on my flight from London-Singapore as Muslim Meal. It made me sick. I hate salmon, even if it is with tons of yummy cream. Yuck. So, during my return flight to London, I had Mee Siam and Ayam Goreng Kunyit for breakfast. Sedapnya. For Lunch i had a supper yummy Briyani Rice, steamed mix vege and Korma Chicken. Ohhh....best...Bila buka tin foilnya, aroma nya meng-spread seluruh aeroplane. Mat salleh mat salleh sesat yang duduk sebelah, semua tercengang. Bau nya sungguh harum....I makan lah...Lepas tu, dapat ice cream connetto. Wah....
But I still prefer the meal selection and entertainment of Malaysia Airlines, of course. Everything is Halal. Yummy. And you have Quran Audios inside s well, a prayer room...Fabulous.
Tonight, i am meeting some nice people to bring me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Everyone is so sweet....Now, I have to do some washing first. Too much laundry....Too much....
-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.