[::..No doubt about it, we've got SPARKS!..::]
Salam Everyone,
Things are not going well. I came back from Belgium only to fall sick. Sore throat and a cold. But despite that, I decided to push on. Did the NASPE pre exam questions, couldn't answer any questions at all. Especially questions on capacitors, capacitance, parallel circuit, series circuit, batter, electrons, impedance, anode, cathode, insulators....what on earth are those? I did chemistry in school. Lots of chemistry, and Math. And lots of years down the line, I have to remember how to do fractions. 1/52 + 1/72=? How on earth would I know. How do you find the total impedance on a parallel circuit? Arrgghhhhh....And not to mention current drain...diode. It is so frustrating man......
I dumped all my pacing books in a suitcase beside my bed. You know, these days, I can't bear sitting by the desk for hours on end doing my studying. It hurts my back so much. I blame it on the age thing you know. Sigh. Spending 8 whole hours in the lab wearing lead apron doesn't help. So nowadays I do my studying on the bed, lying down and writing notes.
Back to studying now. This is life. My last cardiology exam. After that, no WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Demeanor
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
Things are not going well. I came back from Belgium only to fall sick. Sore throat and a cold. But despite that, I decided to push on. Did the NASPE pre exam questions, couldn't answer any questions at all. Especially questions on capacitors, capacitance, parallel circuit, series circuit, batter, electrons, impedance, anode, cathode, insulators....what on earth are those? I did chemistry in school. Lots of chemistry, and Math. And lots of years down the line, I have to remember how to do fractions. 1/52 + 1/72=? How on earth would I know. How do you find the total impedance on a parallel circuit? Arrgghhhhh....And not to mention current drain...diode. It is so frustrating man......
I dumped all my pacing books in a suitcase beside my bed. You know, these days, I can't bear sitting by the desk for hours on end doing my studying. It hurts my back so much. I blame it on the age thing you know. Sigh. Spending 8 whole hours in the lab wearing lead apron doesn't help. So nowadays I do my studying on the bed, lying down and writing notes.
Back to studying now. This is life. My last cardiology exam. After that, no WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Demeanor
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.