//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Thursday, March 1, 2007

[::..So very tired.....::]

Hi Everyone...
It has been an incredibly tiring week. I started work on Tuesday. And I was working till late even today. And looking at the EPS list for tomorrow, I think tomorrow as well. It has been hard getting back into the work momentum. I was a bit lost. Forgot a lot of stuff, really rusty. Mo has been very patient with me, and so were the doctors. Well, Jan and Jonathan are the only ones who had to put up with me, and they have been great. Jonathan allowed me to make a geometry of the Left Atrium today and it was a good geometry. He was good today. He did everything nicely, and the two of us including Alison were very proud of the geometry. Of course I could do with a bit more time making the geometry nicer.

I had a whole day with my Principle Physiologist yesterday. She was training me in Pediatrics Cardiology. It was not easy, but it was worth it. I get to see little babies the whole day. They are so tiny and so cute. The toddlers are also very sweet. They talk so much, and they talk like adults, and I get so amused by it. Of course I have to remind myself all the time that these kids are my patients and I have to be professional. I am professional to them, and I add in a bit of human touch as well coz the little ones just deserve it.

It was a good 'home coming' at work. I missed so many things in London like the snow fall, the staff meetings, staff promotions and all. I spent a long time reading all the emails. I had hundreds of them. Some were rubbish emails, so I straight away deleted them. Others were interesting (Physiologist restructuring) and amuzing...well...I try to make work as interesting as possible.

Jonathan has a new name for me. He calls me Britney now. All because he dreamt that I was wearing Britney Spear's hair as a wig! So, now, he tells everyone I'm not Farah. I'm Britney. Oh well, he makes me laugh all the time. I missed so many people at work. However, I don't miss the work at all.

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am on the early shift, and I reckon it will be a late finish as well. I don't mind as long as I am with Mo. She will take good care of me.

Matters of the heart is raining on me. For the guilty parties, please don't give me any more stress than I could bear. I'm sitting for my exams soon. For as long as there is love, there is hope. For as long as there is Allah, there is faith. The course of love is never easy. But when I go down, I do not want to drag you down with me. So, please leave me be. At least for the next 2 months. I can't hardly bear the weight of my heart. And it is drowning me, along with my tears and my fears.....



-Fools rush in where angels fear to fly.

flamingbikini - 9:27 PM

|