[::..What is Love..::]
Note to self: Never hurt a love that loves. Never love a love that hurts.
I am stickler for heartaches and trouble....
A typical woman.
Sorry for being me, but I am what I am, and I was made this way. I never meant to hurt you. Never meant to hurt myself. All I want is to be happy. All I want is to be happy. All I want is to be happy.
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
I am stickler for heartaches and trouble....
A typical woman.
Sorry for being me, but I am what I am, and I was made this way. I never meant to hurt you. Never meant to hurt myself. All I want is to be happy. All I want is to be happy. All I want is to be happy.
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.