[::..It is Every Man for HIMSELF!..::]
In this world, i can hardly find anyone who befriends someone purely on a sincere basis. Everyone has an agenda. The boy might want to get close to the girl, the girl might want to get close to the boy, the parent might want the child to be on their side, the student might want the teacher to favour them, the maid who wants a raise....who loves anyone anymore because of Allah? Somepeople, yeah, but not much!
In this world, the common motive now: IS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. In another word: It is a dog eat dog world. It sucks, but it is true. All of us will be guilty of this. Each and everyone of us.
Friendship! What a word? What does it actually mean? It means.....keeping the truth to protect your friend from getting hurt, or keeping the truth because the problem will sort itself out?
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You are a thorn in my flesh. You are the cold wind to my skin. You are not the sunshine that brightens up my day. You are infact, the sun that burns my skin. Be gone, and get lost. I don't need a friend like you. I have a lot of better friends.
And to the other type of friends, keeping in touch is like "sorry is the hardest word".
Mis Deamenaor
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.
In this world, the common motive now: IS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. In another word: It is a dog eat dog world. It sucks, but it is true. All of us will be guilty of this. Each and everyone of us.
Friendship! What a word? What does it actually mean? It means.....keeping the truth to protect your friend from getting hurt, or keeping the truth because the problem will sort itself out?
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You are a thorn in my flesh. You are the cold wind to my skin. You are not the sunshine that brightens up my day. You are infact, the sun that burns my skin. Be gone, and get lost. I don't need a friend like you. I have a lot of better friends.
And to the other type of friends, keeping in touch is like "sorry is the hardest word".
Mis Deamenaor
-Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but your words, they break my soul.