[::..It's a Glorious Day..::]
London was blessed with a glorious weekend this week. We have been in the cold for months and yesterday, the Sun came out and so did everyone else. It was a comfortable 21 deg. Plenty of Sunshine but still cool. The only way to describe it is being in a sunny air con conservatory.
I went out for a few hours yesterday to run some errands in Chinatown. I was beginning to feel sick of eating take-aways. So yesterday I with £30, i bought drinks, lemongrass, screw pine leaves, coconut milk, condensed milk , noodles and so on. For dinner, I made Tom Yum Gong and has it with noodles, then for drinks, I had my own Bandung! I am so happy. So, yesterday, I made Tom Yum, tonight Nasi Lemak and tomorrow Laksa. The day after, hopefully Chicken Rice coz I have lots of Chicken Wings and somewhere down the week, mee goreng and beehoon soup.
There, I am sorted. And excuse me....I do not use paste. I use everything from scratch. What I really need now is the recipe to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice. I'm really wanting one so much. Life...it is all about the food innit.
Today since I have left overs for lunch, I will get to study and then cook at night.
My dear friends and families, if you have any good recipes, please email me. I would be eternally grateful. I miss you all.
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV
I went out for a few hours yesterday to run some errands in Chinatown. I was beginning to feel sick of eating take-aways. So yesterday I with £30, i bought drinks, lemongrass, screw pine leaves, coconut milk, condensed milk , noodles and so on. For dinner, I made Tom Yum Gong and has it with noodles, then for drinks, I had my own Bandung! I am so happy. So, yesterday, I made Tom Yum, tonight Nasi Lemak and tomorrow Laksa. The day after, hopefully Chicken Rice coz I have lots of Chicken Wings and somewhere down the week, mee goreng and beehoon soup.
There, I am sorted. And excuse me....I do not use paste. I use everything from scratch. What I really need now is the recipe to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice. I'm really wanting one so much. Life...it is all about the food innit.
Today since I have left overs for lunch, I will get to study and then cook at night.
My dear friends and families, if you have any good recipes, please email me. I would be eternally grateful. I miss you all.
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV