[::..Life Is Such..::]
Hello people....
I'm just into reading at the moment, so, not much I can do with the blog these days. I will, or might be MIA for the next 2 weeks. Will be back hopefully insya allah on the 9th of May to rant over the outcome of my NASPE exam.
Till then, please do not wish me luck, but please keep me in your doa. Please doa that I am safe and well, and doa for my success in my exams and in everything i strive to do.
To my Princess, let me know if you do not want to do Disneyland, I will go in August with my girlfriends....You pussycat.....
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV
I'm just into reading at the moment, so, not much I can do with the blog these days. I will, or might be MIA for the next 2 weeks. Will be back hopefully insya allah on the 9th of May to rant over the outcome of my NASPE exam.
Till then, please do not wish me luck, but please keep me in your doa. Please doa that I am safe and well, and doa for my success in my exams and in everything i strive to do.
To my Princess, let me know if you do not want to do Disneyland, I will go in August with my girlfriends....You pussycat.....
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV