[::..Shakespeare in Love..::]

Gosh, it's the Bard's birthday soon. For centuries, Shakespeare has entertained us with his ever brilliant plays. I haven't read them all, but those that I have watched, I really enjoyed them. Some of which are: Romeo+Juliet, Midsummer's Night Dream, Hamlet...Though I can't understand some of the words and its meanings, i really enjoyed them. Interest in his work led me to Shakespeare's Globe, a theater modelled after the real theater in the olden time. It is opened air and only have shows during the summer. Where else can I watch his plays? In London of course. I have been to Shakespeare's County many times, but I haven't really been to his house and all that. One day, one day.
So today, Allah has granted London the glorious sunlight. It was beautiful today. Perfect weather. And a ring brought me to the Globe. I saw in the Internet the Rose Ring. A couple of years ago, a ring was found when they excavated the area to build the Globe, and inscribed on the ring was : PENCES POUR MOYE DV. I know the meaning, but I'm not telling you all. I really liked the idea of having a ring that is a replica with a piece of history.
So, I went to the Globe, and saw St Paul's Cathedral. It was gorgeous but I couldn't get in as they were having Easter prayers. Maybe next time.
So, in the summer, I will be watching Love's Labour's Lost. Hopefully they will let us dress like one of those people in the Shakespearean era.......
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV
So today, Allah has granted London the glorious sunlight. It was beautiful today. Perfect weather. And a ring brought me to the Globe. I saw in the Internet the Rose Ring. A couple of years ago, a ring was found when they excavated the area to build the Globe, and inscribed on the ring was : PENCES POUR MOYE DV. I know the meaning, but I'm not telling you all. I really liked the idea of having a ring that is a replica with a piece of history.
So, I went to the Globe, and saw St Paul's Cathedral. It was gorgeous but I couldn't get in as they were having Easter prayers. Maybe next time.
So, in the summer, I will be watching Love's Labour's Lost. Hopefully they will let us dress like one of those people in the Shakespearean era.......
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV