Can't believe I am back at work after my exam leave. It has been two days and I have been having two long days. My doctors are making me work for my money! Good, at least it helps me pay rent!
I am so completely spaced out today. So many things in my mind. Sometimes, I feel like just stopping work to be a full time housewife when I get married. So comfortable in my own home....We'll see how....
Work.....so tiring....Not much to say today. Will say more tomorrow....
Oh, today I saw a young lady who botoxed her forehead, and injected stuff in her lip. She looked so odd. I am sure she is beautiful without all that. But now, she has an ironed forehead and her lip was lopsided. Why do girls do this? I think plastic surgery is only indicated when it is done to correct burns, or when it is really serious disfigurement. Gosh, I wish people know how beautiful and perfect they look. And plastic surgery when you are YOUNG????? Woi....what are you thinking woman??????
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
I am so completely spaced out today. So many things in my mind. Sometimes, I feel like just stopping work to be a full time housewife when I get married. So comfortable in my own home....We'll see how....
Work.....so tiring....Not much to say today. Will say more tomorrow....
Oh, today I saw a young lady who botoxed her forehead, and injected stuff in her lip. She looked so odd. I am sure she is beautiful without all that. But now, she has an ironed forehead and her lip was lopsided. Why do girls do this? I think plastic surgery is only indicated when it is done to correct burns, or when it is really serious disfigurement. Gosh, I wish people know how beautiful and perfect they look. And plastic surgery when you are YOUNG????? Woi....what are you thinking woman??????
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous