Eversince I attended my first football match with my Auntie Hanim when I was 12, my favourite team never wins. It is either a draw, or they lose. When I watch the Chelsea game in April 2007, I thought that streak of bad luck, would have ended years ago. But it happened again. None of the teams that I support will win.
Thailand, Italy, England, Chelsea, Bolton.....Sigh...so today, I decided not to watch it, coz I am losing all my voice and I need to be well for my exams. So, I decided to put some Nasyeed in my blog today.
Please enjoy, and do not download Sami Yusuf's song's illegally. We have to support our Muslim artists! I love this video. It just gives you a sense of serenity.
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV
Thailand, Italy, England, Chelsea, Bolton.....Sigh...so today, I decided not to watch it, coz I am losing all my voice and I need to be well for my exams. So, I decided to put some Nasyeed in my blog today.
Please enjoy, and do not download Sami Yusuf's song's illegally. We have to support our Muslim artists! I love this video. It just gives you a sense of serenity.
Farah
-PENCES POUR MOYE DV