[::..Food Glorious Food..::]
I woke up this morning and googled a few things in the Internet. The one thing i miss when I am in London is: FOOD!
In Singapore, I want to eat nice Chinese Laksa, Fried Wanton, Mee Goreng, Lontong Goreng, Macaroni Goreng, Char Kuey Teow, Rojak Sotong, basically all the Chinese dishes, Wadeh with Prawns, Burger King, McDonald, KFC, Ayam Lemak Cili Padi, Sakura, Nasi Lemak, Ice Kacang, Chendol, Hokkien Mee, and Grilled Stingray oh, and Tok Darling's Ayam Berlado and Sotong Sumbat!
In Indonesia, I want to eat Tahu Goreng sprinkled with salt and eaten with Green Chilli, Mee Bakso, Mee Ayam, Pisang Boleh, Kek Lapis that taste like Ice cream after it has been refrigerated, sambal Bu Rudy, Udang Bu Rudy, Cumi Cumi Goreng, Pisang Bakar, Posang Bolen, Murtabak Manis with cream corn and cheese filling and Soto Madura.
In Thailand, I want to eat Tom Yum soup, Basil Chicken Fried Rice, Fish cakes, sambal crabs, Red Ruby, and Thai Green Curry.
In Philippines, I want to eat Chicken Adobo, Fish sinigang, Mee Suah, Kaldereta, Ensaymadas, Dried Mangoes, Lumpiah, Chicken salad and Marcaroni Fruit Salad.
In Malaysia, basically everything plus roti canai eaten with sambal tumis-sotong!
Sigh....I miss all these food. Some I have already made myself, but it is such a big big hassle. If I was in Singapore, everything is just downstairs!!!!!!!!
I miss my food!
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
In Singapore, I want to eat nice Chinese Laksa, Fried Wanton, Mee Goreng, Lontong Goreng, Macaroni Goreng, Char Kuey Teow, Rojak Sotong, basically all the Chinese dishes, Wadeh with Prawns, Burger King, McDonald, KFC, Ayam Lemak Cili Padi, Sakura, Nasi Lemak, Ice Kacang, Chendol, Hokkien Mee, and Grilled Stingray oh, and Tok Darling's Ayam Berlado and Sotong Sumbat!
In Indonesia, I want to eat Tahu Goreng sprinkled with salt and eaten with Green Chilli, Mee Bakso, Mee Ayam, Pisang Boleh, Kek Lapis that taste like Ice cream after it has been refrigerated, sambal Bu Rudy, Udang Bu Rudy, Cumi Cumi Goreng, Pisang Bakar, Posang Bolen, Murtabak Manis with cream corn and cheese filling and Soto Madura.
In Thailand, I want to eat Tom Yum soup, Basil Chicken Fried Rice, Fish cakes, sambal crabs, Red Ruby, and Thai Green Curry.
In Philippines, I want to eat Chicken Adobo, Fish sinigang, Mee Suah, Kaldereta, Ensaymadas, Dried Mangoes, Lumpiah, Chicken salad and Marcaroni Fruit Salad.
In Malaysia, basically everything plus roti canai eaten with sambal tumis-sotong!
Sigh....I miss all these food. Some I have already made myself, but it is such a big big hassle. If I was in Singapore, everything is just downstairs!!!!!!!!
I miss my food!
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous