I woke up today feeling really angry. Why? I don't know. I suppose ....coz it is Sunday already. Or is it because of a bad dream which I can't even remember....Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed!
Too many to do, too little time. Will get back to you all later. For now, a little rose to remind you of me.....and the way I feel today.....

"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
Too many to do, too little time. Will get back to you all later. For now, a little rose to remind you of me.....and the way I feel today.....

"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous