//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Saturday, May 5, 2007

[::..Life's a Pig..::]

It is just a matter of days....Can't wait for all this to end, then I am off to Germany for a week to play with Pigs! Uggghhh....What an irony. Pigs are haram, but they are actually one species that is closest to us. That is why, most enzyme based medicines are cultures in Pigs, we use pigs valves when ours are buggered, and practically everything from the pig is usable. How does that work?


But thankfully for our magnificent religion, when all else is not available to eat, or use, or in medical emergencies, no other choice, we can't help it, using these oinky products are permissible.


My head is throbbing from studying at 3am this morning. Pacemaker timing! Sigh, few more days Farah. It has to be done. After that, I am free to enjoy the rest of my time at work. And the first thing I am going to do, is to work lots and lots and lots. Yah, when it is not studying, it is working. How fun is that.


I work so that I have a comfortable life, so that my family is comfortable. So, never mind the sacrifice. It is worth it to see everyone happy with a new gift, or a surprise.


I won't be able to come home to Singapore this year. Maybe After April next year coz I am going to use all my Annual Leaves to visit Europe this year. Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Denmark, Norway for now. I want that stamp on my passport. It has to be done. Insya allah.


I just want to be happy, and if this is what makes me happy, so be it.


Adik, I dreamt of you last night. But I can't remember what i dreamt about. Maybe because mum sent your photo to me.....So, this is my brother people:





-PENCES POUR MOYE DV

flamingbikini - 11:57 AM

|