[::..My Favourite Time of The Day..::]
Sometimes I wonder, am i getting old? Of course the answer is yes.
I have been very tired recently. And it is so easy to be tired. You know, typical expatriate, need to work harder to get recognition! I am lucky, my bosses and colleagues have been very good to me. I made a lot of new friends, and some are really good ones.
But I am just so tired. So tired. So tired.......
Thing is, balik kerja very tired. Then have to cook dinner, eat dinner while half asleep, and later when i finally want to rest in bed at about 10-11pm, i just lay awake. This has been my problem my entire life. You can make me work all day, and all night, but don't try to make me come early for work. It kills me more than anything else. I hate waking up early. I am an all nighter. I love staying up till 4am watching B-grade movies, reading a good novel, or just surfing the internet. But let me share with you my favourite moment of the day. Before I tell you the story, I have to go back to my old house in Marine Crescent where I spent the most of my teenage years.....
My favourite time of the day, is to wake up at 6am with a lot of difficulty, have a nice shower, do my prayer, get dressed, then lay in bed while drying my hair using the ceiling fan, while my hair is drying, i will have a 5 minute shut eye-by this time it will be around 6.40am, get up, and rush down to catch the 6.55am bus to work. But hang on, my most favourite time is....
to wake up at 6am with a lot of difficulty, have a nice shower, do my prayer, get dressed, then lay in bed while drying my hair using the ceiling fan, while my hair is drying, i will have a 5 minute shut eye, by this time it will be around 6.40am, then i fall accidentally into deep sleep in my day clothes, snuggle up to my duvet, enjoy the coolness of the morning, the shadow of the rising sun over my shut eye lids, and wake up at mid day without having to call my boss that I am not coming in. That's my ultimate fantasy, and my most favourite time of the day.
Of course it never happened. Unless, I'm asking to be sacked! But one day insya Allah, i will be able to do this, without planning and hopefully then, i will have a loving husband who remembers that i am in my ultimate fantasy during the favourite time of the day and he will pull up my duvet, draw the blinds and call my boss for me without me knowing it. While i have a bliss full lie in.....
Ahhh....I see roses everywhere now.....I love that moment of the day. Just thinking about it rejuvenates me.
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
I have been very tired recently. And it is so easy to be tired. You know, typical expatriate, need to work harder to get recognition! I am lucky, my bosses and colleagues have been very good to me. I made a lot of new friends, and some are really good ones.
But I am just so tired. So tired. So tired.......
Thing is, balik kerja very tired. Then have to cook dinner, eat dinner while half asleep, and later when i finally want to rest in bed at about 10-11pm, i just lay awake. This has been my problem my entire life. You can make me work all day, and all night, but don't try to make me come early for work. It kills me more than anything else. I hate waking up early. I am an all nighter. I love staying up till 4am watching B-grade movies, reading a good novel, or just surfing the internet. But let me share with you my favourite moment of the day. Before I tell you the story, I have to go back to my old house in Marine Crescent where I spent the most of my teenage years.....
My favourite time of the day, is to wake up at 6am with a lot of difficulty, have a nice shower, do my prayer, get dressed, then lay in bed while drying my hair using the ceiling fan, while my hair is drying, i will have a 5 minute shut eye-by this time it will be around 6.40am, get up, and rush down to catch the 6.55am bus to work. But hang on, my most favourite time is....
to wake up at 6am with a lot of difficulty, have a nice shower, do my prayer, get dressed, then lay in bed while drying my hair using the ceiling fan, while my hair is drying, i will have a 5 minute shut eye, by this time it will be around 6.40am, then i fall accidentally into deep sleep in my day clothes, snuggle up to my duvet, enjoy the coolness of the morning, the shadow of the rising sun over my shut eye lids, and wake up at mid day without having to call my boss that I am not coming in. That's my ultimate fantasy, and my most favourite time of the day.
Of course it never happened. Unless, I'm asking to be sacked! But one day insya Allah, i will be able to do this, without planning and hopefully then, i will have a loving husband who remembers that i am in my ultimate fantasy during the favourite time of the day and he will pull up my duvet, draw the blinds and call my boss for me without me knowing it. While i have a bliss full lie in.....
Ahhh....I see roses everywhere now.....I love that moment of the day. Just thinking about it rejuvenates me.
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous