[::..My Love Affair With the Mailman!..::]
I woke up this morning really really angry! I have enough of this place!
First my super long name was rejected by one travel agent. They refused to book my flight to Hamburg citing my name was too long for the airline system. So, J&J had to rebook it with another company. And they don't do e-tickets. They will have to send me a paper ticket. I was expecting my ticket today to be sent by recorded delivery.
So this morning, at about 7am, i was already tossing and turning in my bed waiting for the mail man. At about 8am, all I got coming through my mailbox was a little card, which suspiciously looked like one of those pizza flyers. So, I didn't bother to get up and throw it out later. But when i finally woke up at 9am, I realised that the silly mailman did indeed leave me a card which states: SORRY YOU WERE OUT! Please collect your parcel/mail in your local post office after 64hrs.
And you know why i was so angry? He didn't even know my door, and just straight away assumed I wasn't in. This is UK for you where mailman steals your letter, do not knock on your door, send the wrong mail to your post box. I wish this country would just sack all the useless people in this world.
Now I have to go to my local post office to collect my own letter. How inconvenient. I have been cheated. On Saturday morning!
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
First my super long name was rejected by one travel agent. They refused to book my flight to Hamburg citing my name was too long for the airline system. So, J&J had to rebook it with another company. And they don't do e-tickets. They will have to send me a paper ticket. I was expecting my ticket today to be sent by recorded delivery.
So this morning, at about 7am, i was already tossing and turning in my bed waiting for the mail man. At about 8am, all I got coming through my mailbox was a little card, which suspiciously looked like one of those pizza flyers. So, I didn't bother to get up and throw it out later. But when i finally woke up at 9am, I realised that the silly mailman did indeed leave me a card which states: SORRY YOU WERE OUT! Please collect your parcel/mail in your local post office after 64hrs.
And you know why i was so angry? He didn't even know my door, and just straight away assumed I wasn't in. This is UK for you where mailman steals your letter, do not knock on your door, send the wrong mail to your post box. I wish this country would just sack all the useless people in this world.
Now I have to go to my local post office to collect my own letter. How inconvenient. I have been cheated. On Saturday morning!
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous