//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Friday, May 11, 2007

[::..TGIF..::]

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness, I can't imagine how I can cope if there is another day in this week. I am more 'awake' today. Had lots of fun at work, while working. Came home, ate a half-pounder and now I'm stuffed like mad.

Now Farizah, you hate my previous song. Maybe you like this one honey pumpkins? If you scroll down fast enough, you will see people moving in my blog! Quick, do it now. And, ok, I will relink you.

You have to listen to the meaning of the song, then you will GET IT, get it?????

Anyway, can you confirm if you are going to Disneyland with me this Autumn-Winter, if not, I will go in Summer.

This is the first weekend I am going to be able to chill. So, I am going MIA for awhile. Take a bus to Oxford, or just go around London, or stay at home, I will see how I feel tomorrow!

I miss everyone in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!

"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous

flamingbikini - 6:38 PM

|