[::..What is in a Sunday?..::]
Does anyone know what is in a Sunday?
Sigh...this is my typical Sunday:
Wake up one hour later than usual.
On the PC and blast my music.
Then cook something for Brunch.
Sit at the PC, or watch TV.
Then start my laundry.
If i feel up to it, I will hand wash some clothes that needs to be hand washed. If not, they will stay in the laundry bag forever.
Then I will dust the furniture, vacuum the floor, mop the floor and vacuum it again.
Then I will have a good shower, but before that, i will wash my toilet/bathroom.
By then, hang the clothes.
Make dinner.
Eat dinner.
Read a book.
Fall asleep.
Every freaking Sunday, is the same. Same.
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
Sigh...this is my typical Sunday:
Wake up one hour later than usual.
On the PC and blast my music.
Then cook something for Brunch.
Sit at the PC, or watch TV.
Then start my laundry.
If i feel up to it, I will hand wash some clothes that needs to be hand washed. If not, they will stay in the laundry bag forever.
Then I will dust the furniture, vacuum the floor, mop the floor and vacuum it again.
Then I will have a good shower, but before that, i will wash my toilet/bathroom.
By then, hang the clothes.
Make dinner.
Eat dinner.
Read a book.
Fall asleep.
Every freaking Sunday, is the same. Same.
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
Labels: Rants