[::..Britain's Got Talent?..::]
Just for my Uncle,
Introducing Paul Potts. A 36 yr old handphone salesman from Wales. His previous day job was stacking shelves in the aisles of Tesco Supermarket. Paul has a dream. His dream is to be Pavarotti. He entered himself in a competition called Britain's Got Talent (for ordinary non professionals) and the winning prize is to perform in front of the Queen in the Annual Royal Variety Show.
Watch this video clip and please comment if he deserves that prize.....
For those of you who's interested in the origins of this song, it is an aria called Nessun Dorma in the play Turandot. It has a really beautiful story.....
Click on the Link if you want to know what the story of the opera and the translation of the aria.
http://home.earthlink.net/~markdlew/comm/turandot.htm
Love,
Farah - Some things are just meant to be beautiful......
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
Introducing Paul Potts. A 36 yr old handphone salesman from Wales. His previous day job was stacking shelves in the aisles of Tesco Supermarket. Paul has a dream. His dream is to be Pavarotti. He entered himself in a competition called Britain's Got Talent (for ordinary non professionals) and the winning prize is to perform in front of the Queen in the Annual Royal Variety Show.
Watch this video clip and please comment if he deserves that prize.....
For those of you who's interested in the origins of this song, it is an aria called Nessun Dorma in the play Turandot. It has a really beautiful story.....
Click on the Link if you want to know what the story of the opera and the translation of the aria.
http://home.earthlink.net/~markdlew/comm/turandot.htm
Love,
Farah - Some things are just meant to be beautiful......
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous