[::..The Plane to Spain..::]
To Yaqin and Lala,
Finally, it is a blog to the both of you!
Last night I dreamt of something so bizarre. I dreamt that I was going on a trip with Yaqin and Lala from London Heathrow to Spain. Which part of Spain, I can't recall. We were rushing to board the flight as we have been, as usual, silly and giggly when we get together till we managed to forget all about checking-in.
I was the last one to check-in, and the two of them just can't wait for me. I was having problems with immigration. The check-in counter guy told me that I had to go downstairs to meet some immigration people. Gosh, I remembered I was feeling quite puzzled because even though I am always the victim of vicious checks in reality in the airport, this time, it seemed even worse! So, i told the girls I had to go down to meet some immigration people. Downstairs, a Spanish guy, I would call him a boy as he had such boyish charm (and really cute too!) took charge of me. He showed me the flight manifest and questioned me why I had to be on that particular flight. Well, I told him it is because us girls are going on a holiday together. But he was insistent on knowing the 'truth'! So I told him, we booked as per normal, through online, but why is there a problem.
Then he casually put his arms on my shoulder (hmm...) and had a worried look on his face. He whispered to me that apart from we three girls, the whole flight is full of Spanish men. And that seemed strange to him and obviously to the rest of his colleagues. He said, they never had a flight where everyone was a man, from the same Nationality unless it is a chartered flight. So he said the immigration staff are a bit worried that something is going on. He said, the nature of the passengers are worrying them. They suspect that the men in the flight has a plan. But what plan, he refused to say. All he could say to me was not to board the plane, and just quickly get my two girls out from the plane. I relented, rubbishing his ideas, but I finally agreed to his plan.
As I agreed to his plan, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Yaqin and Lala entered the sterile area of the airport showing the guards at the door their tickets and passports. So, i ran and shouted at them not to go in. Funny enough, they thought it was me trying to delay them coz I myself was late. So they ran in and giggled and in moments, both of them were out of my view!
So I took out my hand phone and tried to call Yaqin. I could only manage ,"Qin, don't board the flight...." And my phone went dead. It was out of battery. This is drama! Then I told the Spanish guy to lend me his mobile. I told him it was going to be trunk call as Yaqin was roaming on a Singapore number. So, I called, called, called her. After a few attempts, i finally got through. I told her hurriedly not to board the flight. The immigration was suspecting something bad...
This part was funny...:
In a few seconds, I saw Yaqin running after Lala with an immigration guard running after the two of them. Apparently they had boarded the plane and they just ran out without telling anyone, so the guard thought that they were dodgy. Yaqin WASN'T wearing her hijab. She had taken it out to replace it with a lazy hijab for the long flight. So, her hair was everywhere. She was rushing, she didn't even manage to put the lazy hijab on.
So we went home, and Faizal was waiting for us. He was worried about us three coz he was the one sending us and then he saw the guards talking to me.
So, there girls, our Spain trip cut short. I never found out what happened to the plane. maybe it was just a plane full of Spanish footballers. We would have been fine then! Hehe...
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
Finally, it is a blog to the both of you!
Last night I dreamt of something so bizarre. I dreamt that I was going on a trip with Yaqin and Lala from London Heathrow to Spain. Which part of Spain, I can't recall. We were rushing to board the flight as we have been, as usual, silly and giggly when we get together till we managed to forget all about checking-in.
I was the last one to check-in, and the two of them just can't wait for me. I was having problems with immigration. The check-in counter guy told me that I had to go downstairs to meet some immigration people. Gosh, I remembered I was feeling quite puzzled because even though I am always the victim of vicious checks in reality in the airport, this time, it seemed even worse! So, i told the girls I had to go down to meet some immigration people. Downstairs, a Spanish guy, I would call him a boy as he had such boyish charm (and really cute too!) took charge of me. He showed me the flight manifest and questioned me why I had to be on that particular flight. Well, I told him it is because us girls are going on a holiday together. But he was insistent on knowing the 'truth'! So I told him, we booked as per normal, through online, but why is there a problem.
Then he casually put his arms on my shoulder (hmm...) and had a worried look on his face. He whispered to me that apart from we three girls, the whole flight is full of Spanish men. And that seemed strange to him and obviously to the rest of his colleagues. He said, they never had a flight where everyone was a man, from the same Nationality unless it is a chartered flight. So he said the immigration staff are a bit worried that something is going on. He said, the nature of the passengers are worrying them. They suspect that the men in the flight has a plan. But what plan, he refused to say. All he could say to me was not to board the plane, and just quickly get my two girls out from the plane. I relented, rubbishing his ideas, but I finally agreed to his plan.
As I agreed to his plan, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Yaqin and Lala entered the sterile area of the airport showing the guards at the door their tickets and passports. So, i ran and shouted at them not to go in. Funny enough, they thought it was me trying to delay them coz I myself was late. So they ran in and giggled and in moments, both of them were out of my view!
So I took out my hand phone and tried to call Yaqin. I could only manage ,"Qin, don't board the flight...." And my phone went dead. It was out of battery. This is drama! Then I told the Spanish guy to lend me his mobile. I told him it was going to be trunk call as Yaqin was roaming on a Singapore number. So, I called, called, called her. After a few attempts, i finally got through. I told her hurriedly not to board the flight. The immigration was suspecting something bad...
This part was funny...:
In a few seconds, I saw Yaqin running after Lala with an immigration guard running after the two of them. Apparently they had boarded the plane and they just ran out without telling anyone, so the guard thought that they were dodgy. Yaqin WASN'T wearing her hijab. She had taken it out to replace it with a lazy hijab for the long flight. So, her hair was everywhere. She was rushing, she didn't even manage to put the lazy hijab on.
So we went home, and Faizal was waiting for us. He was worried about us three coz he was the one sending us and then he saw the guards talking to me.
So, there girls, our Spain trip cut short. I never found out what happened to the plane. maybe it was just a plane full of Spanish footballers. We would have been fine then! Hehe...
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous