//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[::..What is in a name?..::]

I went out of London again today for a cardiac course. You all know what? I should have done that course before my exam! Anyway, what is done is done.

I had these sudden urge of making soto ayam. Now my house smells good. Siap dengan lontong-instant! No tauge though, and sambal Bu Rudy coz my kicap to make sambal dah habis. I like my ayam over cook and stringy. So, while my chicken is boiling in the soto soup, i'm here blogging with you all!

I can finally have access to my course tomorrow. How exciting. This Saturday will be my first class. Remember a few months ago I said I wanted to go to Shakespeare's Globe to watch a Shakespearean play, well, it is summer now, and the sun sets at 9.30pm, so, the globe will be open. Unfortunately, the plays I want to watch is on Saturdays and Sundays, and I can't go coz of my class. Maybe i will go after work on Friday. 2 plays only. And I want to pay for the best seats. Coz, if you buy rubbish seats, all you see are the actors, and actresses backsides and poles. I must sit in the centre. And it is going to cost me £38/play! The plays will be: Othello and Love Labour's Lost. Wanted to watch Merchant of Venice, however timing is not good. Romeo and Juliet will be free to watch in one of the polo fields.

When you are in England, you have to watch Shakespeare. Swan Lake is on as well right at this moment. However, it is too difficult to get tickets. Till now, I haven't been able to get hold of tickets for Phantom of the Opera. Aini said it was good! People do advanced booking for the good seats. All that's left are cheap seats, and it has limited viewing. Forget it.

In this country, there is no such things as buy cheap. Buy cheap means the thing is rubbish. That is why i bought my kitchen knives, and what have you from Singapore. I bought a can opener once from the shop. I was so excited coz it was only £1.50. I went home to try it. The moment i made my first turn, the whole thing fell apart. And I haven't even made a single hole on the can. Lesson learnt. Never again.

Regards,
Farah



"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous

flamingbikini - 7:10 PM

|