[::..One Chance..::]
This week, was a good week. Paul Potts finally released his first Opera album. I'm not opera expert, but I think Paul did justice to all the songs. Paul is currently on a year sabbatical leave from Carphone Warehouse and busy touring UK, America and some other parts of the world to promote his CD and he has his own concerts now. Excellent. This CD: One Chance is released in 17 different countries. Millions all over the world was touched by his performance during Britain's Got Talent and the week it was released, it went straight to Number 1 on the UK charts. The album is being produced by you-know-who: Mr Simon Cowell himself!
One of my patients was an opera singer. She used to perform in the Royal Opera House in her younger days as a soprano. I asked her what she thought of Paul. And she said he was brilliant. A good opera singer and she hoped that good things will happen to him. I attached a sample of his album One Chance to my blog. So, have a listen to it and enjoy.
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous
One of my patients was an opera singer. She used to perform in the Royal Opera House in her younger days as a soprano. I asked her what she thought of Paul. And she said he was brilliant. A good opera singer and she hoped that good things will happen to him. I attached a sample of his album One Chance to my blog. So, have a listen to it and enjoy.
Farah
"I want to be swept off my feet. I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." -Anonymous