[::..Hectic is not even a word...::]
I want to be 23 again. Or even 18. Teenagers complain they want freedom, adults complain and they want to be kids. One can never win. Teenage school time is the best time in my life. All you have to do is bury your face in the books and that's it.
But at that time, I wanna work, so I can buy all the things that I want. Now that I have the capacity to do that, I end up not shopping much. Basically, too much of a good thing is bad.........
See you in my next post. Farah is too tired, can't think, can't write. Everyday is eventful.
Farah
"By Time, verily men are at loss, except those who believe."
But at that time, I wanna work, so I can buy all the things that I want. Now that I have the capacity to do that, I end up not shopping much. Basically, too much of a good thing is bad.........
See you in my next post. Farah is too tired, can't think, can't write. Everyday is eventful.
Farah
"By Time, verily men are at loss, except those who believe."