[::..I LURVE MY FOOD...::]
It is sooooo nostalgic going down memory lane. I was just re-reading my blog from the start. It had entries while I was in Singapore. Sobs....Ma, nak balik. I miss everyone. I mean EVERYONE!
Best Mee Goreng: Auntie Hanim and Kak Nuris
Best Roast Chicken: Mama
Best Steak: Mama
Best Ayam Berlado: Tok Darling (tapi dia dah retire, kalau suruh masak nanti jadi ayam bergaduh)
Best Lamb Chops: Mama
Best Oxtail Stew: Mama
Best Rawon: Mama
Best Spagetthi: Mama.
Best Popiah: Auntie Hanim
Best Samosa: Auntie Hanim
Best Mee Hoon Putih: Auntie Hanim
Best Soto: My Nenek
Best Sambal Tumis: My Nenek
Best Bargedil: Mbak (dah resign)
Best Nasi Lemak: Auntie Gin (God bless her soul)
Best Satay: Uncle Kader!!!!!!!!!!
Best Epok Epok: Nenek (uncle Kader-God bless her soul).
Best Kari Ayam: Nisah
Best Nasi Ayam: Abang Fauzi
Best Sarang Semut: Kak Nora (nak lagi boleh?)
Best Rendang Daging: Yaqin (I'm not kidding!)
Best Stir fried Prawn Chinese Style: Auntie Karen
Best Steam Fish: Auntie Karen.
Best Sambal Belacan: Mama and my nenek.
Best Maggi Mee: Farah
Best Chocolate Crunchie: Farah (ni puji sendiri)
Best Cheesecake: Farhana.
Best Onion Soup: Mama (huh, ni sedap giler!)
Best Sabsuka: Noraini
Best Marcaroni Goreng: Kak Nana
You all will realise, I am suffering from Chronic Mengidam Syndrome.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Best Mee Goreng: Auntie Hanim and Kak Nuris
Best Roast Chicken: Mama
Best Steak: Mama
Best Ayam Berlado: Tok Darling (tapi dia dah retire, kalau suruh masak nanti jadi ayam bergaduh)
Best Lamb Chops: Mama
Best Oxtail Stew: Mama
Best Rawon: Mama
Best Spagetthi: Mama.
Best Popiah: Auntie Hanim
Best Samosa: Auntie Hanim
Best Mee Hoon Putih: Auntie Hanim
Best Soto: My Nenek
Best Sambal Tumis: My Nenek
Best Bargedil: Mbak (dah resign)
Best Nasi Lemak: Auntie Gin (God bless her soul)
Best Satay: Uncle Kader!!!!!!!!!!
Best Epok Epok: Nenek (uncle Kader-God bless her soul).
Best Kari Ayam: Nisah
Best Nasi Ayam: Abang Fauzi
Best Sarang Semut: Kak Nora (nak lagi boleh?)
Best Rendang Daging: Yaqin (I'm not kidding!)
Best Stir fried Prawn Chinese Style: Auntie Karen
Best Steam Fish: Auntie Karen.
Best Sambal Belacan: Mama and my nenek.
Best Maggi Mee: Farah
Best Chocolate Crunchie: Farah (ni puji sendiri)
Best Cheesecake: Farhana.
Best Onion Soup: Mama (huh, ni sedap giler!)
Best Sabsuka: Noraini
Best Marcaroni Goreng: Kak Nana
You all will realise, I am suffering from Chronic Mengidam Syndrome.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."