[::..What nourishes you, Kills you.....::]
Sigh, I have to start this day by being so morbid. Many have asked me, why are my MSN messages strange? The answer lies on how I feel. At present, for so many months, I am a bit depressed over how things are going in my life. But, I am trying to be patient. Best way is for me to block out things that are upsetting me. It is no wonder why I have been over working myself. All I wanna do when I reach home is sleep. And that is that.
Last night, I worked late...again. The lure of good money is too difficult to avoid. This is me being greedy now. Only because rent is so freaking expansive. For that same rent, I could be paying a mortgage. Fortunately, I had the chance to finish my prayers on time and I had to break fast during working hours. I'm only fasting because I still have 6 days to pay before the start of Ramadan in a few weeks time. So, I am rushing like crazy here. I can't believe i totally wiped out paying back my fast from my brain this few month. And if I have done it immediately during winter, I would be fasting from 6am to 4pm. Now it is 4am to 8pm. It's OK.
So, last night after work, I was at the lobby when it happened again. My knee buckled at the same spot where I injured myself few weeks ago. I was hobbling home AGAIN!. Today I was undecided if I should go to work. When I woke up, I thought about it, and called in sick for the millionth time this month due to this bad knee. I'm back to praying with the chair again. And I was told to take it easy by my boss.
What can I say? Work is going well for me at the moment, but, everything else is quite crappy! Other than school. School makes me happy too!
Today I saw some of the old pics of NHC. Reminded me of the good old days. So weird....
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Last night, I worked late...again. The lure of good money is too difficult to avoid. This is me being greedy now. Only because rent is so freaking expansive. For that same rent, I could be paying a mortgage. Fortunately, I had the chance to finish my prayers on time and I had to break fast during working hours. I'm only fasting because I still have 6 days to pay before the start of Ramadan in a few weeks time. So, I am rushing like crazy here. I can't believe i totally wiped out paying back my fast from my brain this few month. And if I have done it immediately during winter, I would be fasting from 6am to 4pm. Now it is 4am to 8pm. It's OK.
So, last night after work, I was at the lobby when it happened again. My knee buckled at the same spot where I injured myself few weeks ago. I was hobbling home AGAIN!. Today I was undecided if I should go to work. When I woke up, I thought about it, and called in sick for the millionth time this month due to this bad knee. I'm back to praying with the chair again. And I was told to take it easy by my boss.
What can I say? Work is going well for me at the moment, but, everything else is quite crappy! Other than school. School makes me happy too!
Today I saw some of the old pics of NHC. Reminded me of the good old days. So weird....
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."