[::..You PISS off...::]
Hi My lovely girlfriends in Singapore. Good to know you guys are well, alive and kicking. Dah lama kita tak email email eh. Yaqin dah pandai chatting pat Internet. Anyway, I miss you guys sooooo much. So much. It is unbelievable.
Lala and Bond, Yaqin has some news about me that is very important. I thought you guys should know. It will be about all of us being together under one room to celebrate all sorts....Tarim, that is where I want to be right now.
We have a lot to catch up on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm going to say is after this has got nothing to do with you gals. So, don't be offended.
To whomever it may concern,
I really, truly don't care what you think of my blog entries. Don't care if you think my Islamic entries are a load of BS, don't care if you think I don't deserve to write them in this blog. I don't appreciate you telling me to 'look at myself' before typing all those in here, coz I really don't care. I am not criticising anyone, I am not being sarcastic in those Islamic entries, and I am certainly not trying to 'TEACH' people. All I'm doing is sharing what I learnt in class.
So, if my moving spiritually is upsetting you (don't know, maybe you are pissed off when I am happy), get lost, and don't read my blog. I have nothing to do with you, my life doesn't concern you, and certainly, where I am with Allah is nothing of your concern.
And I certainly don't care what you think of me. I only care what He thinks of me. So, you can kutuk me all you want, but remember the consequence of backbiting about me. So, you decide what you want to do. And best of all, don't even for once think that others who know me will agree with what you think of me.
And to those who know me, if you hate me because I am different, you have the right to your own opinion. But know me first, from me, by me, and not from others.
Apologies to those who are confused. Tapi siapa yang makan cili, rasa pedasnya. So sorry, but it saddens me when I know people are not happy for me when I am moving in the right direction. My Islamic entries are not trying to kena-kena kan orang. It is done with sincere intentions. Just to share, and for everyone to be aware. I think this person, will only be happy if I fail in life. Just like how the person wishes me to fail my pacing exam. I don't care. i really don't care.......I am so blessed to have faithful friends like the Lala, Yaqin and Bond.
Allah is most merciful, most forgiving. You transgress my rights, you answer to Him. Just like if I transgressed anyone's right, He will judge me the same. So, I fear, and so should you.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Lala and Bond, Yaqin has some news about me that is very important. I thought you guys should know. It will be about all of us being together under one room to celebrate all sorts....Tarim, that is where I want to be right now.
We have a lot to catch up on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm going to say is after this has got nothing to do with you gals. So, don't be offended.
To whomever it may concern,
I really, truly don't care what you think of my blog entries. Don't care if you think my Islamic entries are a load of BS, don't care if you think I don't deserve to write them in this blog. I don't appreciate you telling me to 'look at myself' before typing all those in here, coz I really don't care. I am not criticising anyone, I am not being sarcastic in those Islamic entries, and I am certainly not trying to 'TEACH' people. All I'm doing is sharing what I learnt in class.
So, if my moving spiritually is upsetting you (don't know, maybe you are pissed off when I am happy), get lost, and don't read my blog. I have nothing to do with you, my life doesn't concern you, and certainly, where I am with Allah is nothing of your concern.
And I certainly don't care what you think of me. I only care what He thinks of me. So, you can kutuk me all you want, but remember the consequence of backbiting about me. So, you decide what you want to do. And best of all, don't even for once think that others who know me will agree with what you think of me.
And to those who know me, if you hate me because I am different, you have the right to your own opinion. But know me first, from me, by me, and not from others.
Apologies to those who are confused. Tapi siapa yang makan cili, rasa pedasnya. So sorry, but it saddens me when I know people are not happy for me when I am moving in the right direction. My Islamic entries are not trying to kena-kena kan orang. It is done with sincere intentions. Just to share, and for everyone to be aware. I think this person, will only be happy if I fail in life. Just like how the person wishes me to fail my pacing exam. I don't care. i really don't care.......I am so blessed to have faithful friends like the Lala, Yaqin and Bond.
Allah is most merciful, most forgiving. You transgress my rights, you answer to Him. Just like if I transgressed anyone's right, He will judge me the same. So, I fear, and so should you.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."