[::..Beetlejuice..::]
I hope everyone is in the best of iman, and being patient whilst fasting earnestly. Weekend is finally here. The best part of my life. To see my classmates and of course the teachers who are ever so kind and patient. The Tajweed class is not going very well during Ramadan. The empty stomach does completely nothing to my already waning reading and concentration. I seem to muck up the reading as if I am doing it on purpose. Danial said to me today: "Sister, I want you to read properly! Sister, I want you to stress the letter nun if it is a nun sakin! Sister, read this ayat 5 times!" And you know what Surah it is that I am having trouble with? Surah Al-Ghasiyah, which I have been told to read 4 weeks in a row coz somehow, I can read all other surahs but this one! How is that???????? Uggghhhh!
Anyway, after the class, we both had a laugh. I told Danial, next lesson, I will read the new surah properly. Now I am thinking, next lesson is tomorrow, I have no time to practice the new surah. And I am very sure, he is going to surprise attack me with: "Sister, let's read Surah Al-Ghasiyah AGAIN!" I can't help but just love this man! He makes me laugh in the midst of my lesson. A young boy who teaches the Quran to people of all ages. His students are tiny 3 year olds to 65 year olds. Bless him!
Anyway, I have a friend in my flat. He, or she, I am not too sure comes out every night at 3am. And for the past few days, I have been seeing it everytime I go to the kitchen to cook. I got so fed up last night, I sprayed its hiding place. And let us see if the whole kingdom of them are dead. It is a black beetle. Don't even know what it is. But is it soooo clever. Instead of using it's eyes, it's using it's beedy little ears to hear for enemies (me). Coz 2 nights ago, I tiptoed to the toilet, it saw me, I think and ignored me. It continued playing on the little sponge that I dropped on the floor. Then when I screamed, it looked up, and ran away to the dark corners. And the other day, I saw 2 little baby beetles (bettlets, like piglets get it?) playing in the toilet. They are making a home. I need to get my landlord if they are still multiplying. I can't even bring myself to step on it. I am toooo scared!
Anyway, it is a nice little gift for Farizah when she gets here! A beetle under her pillow.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Anyway, after the class, we both had a laugh. I told Danial, next lesson, I will read the new surah properly. Now I am thinking, next lesson is tomorrow, I have no time to practice the new surah. And I am very sure, he is going to surprise attack me with: "Sister, let's read Surah Al-Ghasiyah AGAIN!" I can't help but just love this man! He makes me laugh in the midst of my lesson. A young boy who teaches the Quran to people of all ages. His students are tiny 3 year olds to 65 year olds. Bless him!
Anyway, I have a friend in my flat. He, or she, I am not too sure comes out every night at 3am. And for the past few days, I have been seeing it everytime I go to the kitchen to cook. I got so fed up last night, I sprayed its hiding place. And let us see if the whole kingdom of them are dead. It is a black beetle. Don't even know what it is. But is it soooo clever. Instead of using it's eyes, it's using it's beedy little ears to hear for enemies (me). Coz 2 nights ago, I tiptoed to the toilet, it saw me, I think and ignored me. It continued playing on the little sponge that I dropped on the floor. Then when I screamed, it looked up, and ran away to the dark corners. And the other day, I saw 2 little baby beetles (bettlets, like piglets get it?) playing in the toilet. They are making a home. I need to get my landlord if they are still multiplying. I can't even bring myself to step on it. I am toooo scared!
Anyway, it is a nice little gift for Farizah when she gets here! A beetle under her pillow.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."