[::..Life, Without You Will Never Be The Same..........::]
My knee, my knee, I banged my knee.......One of my friends in UK used to say this slogan again and again in the worst possible Asian accent. Never failed to make me laugh. Of course you won't find it funny coz you don't know.....
Went to work today. Saturday. It was a perfect day at work. Relaxed, nice people to work with and 2 patients only. My doctor asked me if my knee is ok. I told him that it buckled again on Thursday night after working with him. I told him I've seen the doctors in A&E before and they were nonchalant about it. They probably think I was taking the mic. But to be honest, this is one pain I will never forget. So my doctor, Johnny told me, knee doctors are useless. I should have gone to him straight away coz he has been having knee problems seen teen. He has all sorts of knee surgery known to men. And one advice he told me, "NEVER LET ANY DOCTORS NEAR MY KNEE!" He said, he went to the best knee surgeons, had all sorts of knee construction done, was promised he could go back to Premier Division football playing status. And yet, few months after, he did his knee in again. So, he said knee surgery are the most useless surgery, unless of course last resort is knee replacement. But they came with their own problems as well.
So I asked, "Does it mean that my knee will buckle, get better, and will buckle again at some point?" He said, "Yes!" He said I should build my thigh muscles instead. Carry weights on my ankles to compensate stressing my thighs when walking rather than my knee. So today I tried. My goodness. It is hard work. My thighs were tired within minutes!
I'm so young, and already with a dodgy knee. I probably could run again at some point. It's good today. but this happened before. It was dodgy, good then when I had the confidence to walk without limping, it happened again. Today at the end of the day, I was walking good...we see how tomorrow. My knee, life without you will never be the same again.......
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Went to work today. Saturday. It was a perfect day at work. Relaxed, nice people to work with and 2 patients only. My doctor asked me if my knee is ok. I told him that it buckled again on Thursday night after working with him. I told him I've seen the doctors in A&E before and they were nonchalant about it. They probably think I was taking the mic. But to be honest, this is one pain I will never forget. So my doctor, Johnny told me, knee doctors are useless. I should have gone to him straight away coz he has been having knee problems seen teen. He has all sorts of knee surgery known to men. And one advice he told me, "NEVER LET ANY DOCTORS NEAR MY KNEE!" He said, he went to the best knee surgeons, had all sorts of knee construction done, was promised he could go back to Premier Division football playing status. And yet, few months after, he did his knee in again. So, he said knee surgery are the most useless surgery, unless of course last resort is knee replacement. But they came with their own problems as well.
So I asked, "Does it mean that my knee will buckle, get better, and will buckle again at some point?" He said, "Yes!" He said I should build my thigh muscles instead. Carry weights on my ankles to compensate stressing my thighs when walking rather than my knee. So today I tried. My goodness. It is hard work. My thighs were tired within minutes!
I'm so young, and already with a dodgy knee. I probably could run again at some point. It's good today. but this happened before. It was dodgy, good then when I had the confidence to walk without limping, it happened again. Today at the end of the day, I was walking good...we see how tomorrow. My knee, life without you will never be the same again.......
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."