[::..Me, today..::]
Wah, finally my blog served its purpose. Very glad to know it is a place where family members meet. (My colleagues spells "Meet" as "Meat"). Yes, the English, are hopeless in Spelling. Dulu tak de spelling bee competition agaknya!
Today, I worked late again. But when I reached home, I had a wonderful dinner. I made PakChoi with Fishcakes in Prawn Noodle paste. Then I fried Tofu and ate it with a special sauce. Then, crave for snacks pulak. I recently lost 4kg after fasting for 4 days (bayar puasa last year). Then, now, I'm sure I've put it back on again. I have been known to be a person who loves my food. When I was young, it was so difficult to feed me. but now, I simply enjoy my food. I suppose, to me, I rather die eating, than not knowing what good food taste like. God is so great to put such nice food on the table. Anything....... Even when I make chicken porridge, I make it with love........
Been busy for the past few days. Balik terus pengsan. Of course I have been doing extensive research on Disneyland and Paris. Finally, I booked a package for my mum, my auntie and Farizah of us. Insya Allah we will be able to go. I am sooooo tempted to buy Farizah a princess outfit. They have a package. Either Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella or Snow White. It comes with a Tiara. Imagine if I really buy it for her and force her to wear it. She will not like me very much. But if you have a choice out of the three Princesses, which one would you choose? I would choose Snow White. Her dress may look ordinary and not so glam, but it has all my favourite colours. Blue, Red and White. Which would you choose? For the boys, they can either choose Peter pan or Captain Hook. How boring. I would choose Shrek. Or Snow White's Prince.
I am so excited for my mum. She will be travelling with MAS. Among all the airlines, MAS is my favourite. I love the transit in KLIA. I love the flight entertainment. I love ALL the food. I just wish, they were a lot cheaper. Yes, transit after a 12hr flight is tough. But it is worth it. I hope my mum enjoys her MAS trip.
Can't wait for Auntie Hanim and Mama to bring the whole Sakura in their luggage bag.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
Today, I worked late again. But when I reached home, I had a wonderful dinner. I made PakChoi with Fishcakes in Prawn Noodle paste. Then I fried Tofu and ate it with a special sauce. Then, crave for snacks pulak. I recently lost 4kg after fasting for 4 days (bayar puasa last year). Then, now, I'm sure I've put it back on again. I have been known to be a person who loves my food. When I was young, it was so difficult to feed me. but now, I simply enjoy my food. I suppose, to me, I rather die eating, than not knowing what good food taste like. God is so great to put such nice food on the table. Anything....... Even when I make chicken porridge, I make it with love........
Been busy for the past few days. Balik terus pengsan. Of course I have been doing extensive research on Disneyland and Paris. Finally, I booked a package for my mum, my auntie and Farizah of us. Insya Allah we will be able to go. I am sooooo tempted to buy Farizah a princess outfit. They have a package. Either Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella or Snow White. It comes with a Tiara. Imagine if I really buy it for her and force her to wear it. She will not like me very much. But if you have a choice out of the three Princesses, which one would you choose? I would choose Snow White. Her dress may look ordinary and not so glam, but it has all my favourite colours. Blue, Red and White. Which would you choose? For the boys, they can either choose Peter pan or Captain Hook. How boring. I would choose Shrek. Or Snow White's Prince.
I am so excited for my mum. She will be travelling with MAS. Among all the airlines, MAS is my favourite. I love the transit in KLIA. I love the flight entertainment. I love ALL the food. I just wish, they were a lot cheaper. Yes, transit after a 12hr flight is tough. But it is worth it. I hope my mum enjoys her MAS trip.
Can't wait for Auntie Hanim and Mama to bring the whole Sakura in their luggage bag.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."