[::..My Anguish!..::]
What a terrible day today. Yesterday, I was tooooo tired to come home and cook for iftar, so I went to Victoria to have sushi instead. Sushi, at times, IS a bad choice. Then, this morning after Sahur, I had the most painful, excruciating tummy pain ever. It was so painful, it woke me up from my sleep at 6.45am, and after that, you can safely guess, I stayed permanently in the toilet. I was trying very hard not to vomit but I was having tummy spasms all day long. By late afternoon, I was just flat on my bed, unable to move. So hard to be in a foreign country and no one to take care of you. But I'm looking forward to my mum, auntie and Princess' arrival in November. It will be so much fun!
More bed rest for me now.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."
More bed rest for me now.
Farah
"Love is a many splendid thing."