[::..Nice Day..::]
This week started with a bang. I had my Momo back, and as usual, we always work so well together. I came home with a little bit of energy. We exchanged news, catch up on some stuff, talk about stuff, usual girly talks.
Wish I could work with Momo everyday. if I can plan the rota every week, I would plan my rota with Momo.
The temperature is dipping. But I love it. Wait till it is less than 10deg. I will be moaning about how great the sunshine was. Humans, can never be satisfied with anything.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
Wish I could work with Momo everyday. if I can plan the rota every week, I would plan my rota with Momo.
The temperature is dipping. But I love it. Wait till it is less than 10deg. I will be moaning about how great the sunshine was. Humans, can never be satisfied with anything.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."