[::..Nothin Much..::]
Hi All,
It's 5.47pm and I am working in the Private Outpatient clinic. Guess what? My usual complaint: I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, last night, another night I dreamt of him. I dreamt of him twice this week. And both times we were married. How wierd. He is ever so perfect even in my dreams. I hope the dream will become a reality. He has always been perfect. Never not once imperfect. And normally my dreams of him were fuzzy, but this time, he is so clear. His face is so clear, i feel as if I could touch him.
I'm not going to go somewhere to 'sort' out my life. I think it is a waste of time. The only place I want to go now is home, and Tarim.
Oh, I also dreamt, twice that my teeth came out. First dream was 5 teeth, second dream 2 teeth. I hate having the teeth dreams. It is so uncomfortable. It just makes you feel odd and yucky when you wake up.
I'm looking forward to see my family here. As much as I love my job, I need a break. I am so tired. Short breaks does nothing for me. When I take breaks, it is a long one.
Ok....I'm going to look for food in the fridge now. Getting toooooo hungry.
Vesper Lynd
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
It's 5.47pm and I am working in the Private Outpatient clinic. Guess what? My usual complaint: I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, last night, another night I dreamt of him. I dreamt of him twice this week. And both times we were married. How wierd. He is ever so perfect even in my dreams. I hope the dream will become a reality. He has always been perfect. Never not once imperfect. And normally my dreams of him were fuzzy, but this time, he is so clear. His face is so clear, i feel as if I could touch him.
I'm not going to go somewhere to 'sort' out my life. I think it is a waste of time. The only place I want to go now is home, and Tarim.
Oh, I also dreamt, twice that my teeth came out. First dream was 5 teeth, second dream 2 teeth. I hate having the teeth dreams. It is so uncomfortable. It just makes you feel odd and yucky when you wake up.
I'm looking forward to see my family here. As much as I love my job, I need a break. I am so tired. Short breaks does nothing for me. When I take breaks, it is a long one.
Ok....I'm going to look for food in the fridge now. Getting toooooo hungry.
Vesper Lynd
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."