[::..3hrs more!..::]
Now....3hrs more. Last night while I was trying to sleep my ma, and aunt sms me. Updating me on some info. I was so tired cleaning the house yesterday, I deserve to faint! Anyway, all the boxes, plastics and everything came in handy. I finally got rid of my carpets, and hoovered every nook and corner I could reach. At about 3am, I woke up, and there was a cockroach, confused over what to do when it saw me. I just stepped on it. Then I saw two more under the sink, tinier ones, and I took my spray and sprayed it. Today, I hoovered under the sink and the back of the fridge, and I dusted Rentokil's Insecticide Powder. I hope this will clear them out. I went to the shower, and saw one drowned in the drain, and when I hovered behind the cabinet, I saw one more, when I put the fridge back, I saw one more dead. So today, I killed them roaches, set a roach trap and.....killed 2 spiders.
I don't think I can deal with the roaches anymore. This time, I am gona hoover my house so often, and spray everyday, they will be sorry their mothers brought them to this world. Blasted roaches. I'm just waiting for the washing machine to finish washing my bedcovers, then I will have a shower and get ready. It takes an hour to get to heathrow. But they never reach on time anyway.
So....soon, they will be here. I am so excited. My aunt said she checked in 5 bags. My mum 2 bags, and they have a handcarry bag each. My goodness....My house will be full of bags! The house looks so much bigger without the carpet. It is all an illusion...
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
I don't think I can deal with the roaches anymore. This time, I am gona hoover my house so often, and spray everyday, they will be sorry their mothers brought them to this world. Blasted roaches. I'm just waiting for the washing machine to finish washing my bedcovers, then I will have a shower and get ready. It takes an hour to get to heathrow. But they never reach on time anyway.
So....soon, they will be here. I am so excited. My aunt said she checked in 5 bags. My mum 2 bags, and they have a handcarry bag each. My goodness....My house will be full of bags! The house looks so much bigger without the carpet. It is all an illusion...
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."