[::..All's well, end's well...::]
Just 2 words for you readers: Jet lagged!
Slept at 6am, woke up at 2pm next day. Can't help it. It was my usual sleeping time in UK. Not stressed anymore, but being alone with my thoughts is not good for my mental health. All sorts of thoughts running thru my mind. Some good, some bad. In the end, I rummaged thru my drawers (technically not mine anymore as it contains my dad's things!) found a little booklet made for the deceased, I ended up reading Yasin halfway, and fell asleep! Alhamdullilah!
It was so cold last night! Yes, cold in Singapore. I switched off the air con, turned the fan away and yet I still had to sleep with a blanket and a duvet. I think my body craves for warmth that's all.
Anyway, today I intend to rest, read some books, or revisit my classes online and just vege out. This is my holiday and I want to lepak!
My mum is presently watching some action movie. She said it's all rubbish. A lie. Coz she went to Disneyland and saw exactly how they did the special effects and now that she knows, it spoils it for her! hehe...
OK, my eyes are closing in on me again!
The world is beautiful when you are loved!
-Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
Slept at 6am, woke up at 2pm next day. Can't help it. It was my usual sleeping time in UK. Not stressed anymore, but being alone with my thoughts is not good for my mental health. All sorts of thoughts running thru my mind. Some good, some bad. In the end, I rummaged thru my drawers (technically not mine anymore as it contains my dad's things!) found a little booklet made for the deceased, I ended up reading Yasin halfway, and fell asleep! Alhamdullilah!
It was so cold last night! Yes, cold in Singapore. I switched off the air con, turned the fan away and yet I still had to sleep with a blanket and a duvet. I think my body craves for warmth that's all.
Anyway, today I intend to rest, read some books, or revisit my classes online and just vege out. This is my holiday and I want to lepak!
My mum is presently watching some action movie. She said it's all rubbish. A lie. Coz she went to Disneyland and saw exactly how they did the special effects and now that she knows, it spoils it for her! hehe...
OK, my eyes are closing in on me again!
The world is beautiful when you are loved!
-Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."