[::..More Horror Movies..::]
My Uncle Kader bought me more horror movies. But this last one top it all...it is a horror movie in the hospital setting. Just what i needed when I'm on call! Hehe. We invited our honorary 102 citizens to come up for another night cap. I enjoy having them all here!
My life changed so much in just a few months. I do not want to be afraid anymore. I want to take up all opportunities, not be afraid of the outcome. I always forget, there's a higher power who commands everything in my life. I just have to learn to depend on Him rather than try to figure out what my future holds. I forgot, no one gets anywhere being afraid. I forgot, not everything have to be perfect the first time, in fact sometimes I forgot, there's no such things as perfect.
Now, I want to concentrate on my career when I get back home. Try to do as much as I can take, stay as long as God wants me there, and pray for a miracle every single day, Insya Allah. It is not a matter of "Sticks and stones they break my bones, but your words, they break my soul" coz, your taunting, the don't harm me, you can't touch me, and your words they don't hurt me. I think I finally know you, after all these years.....You've shown your weakness to the world.
Now everyone, pray for good news in a few months! Pray, and pray hard!
This is Farah typing!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
My life changed so much in just a few months. I do not want to be afraid anymore. I want to take up all opportunities, not be afraid of the outcome. I always forget, there's a higher power who commands everything in my life. I just have to learn to depend on Him rather than try to figure out what my future holds. I forgot, no one gets anywhere being afraid. I forgot, not everything have to be perfect the first time, in fact sometimes I forgot, there's no such things as perfect.
Now, I want to concentrate on my career when I get back home. Try to do as much as I can take, stay as long as God wants me there, and pray for a miracle every single day, Insya Allah. It is not a matter of "Sticks and stones they break my bones, but your words, they break my soul" coz, your taunting, the don't harm me, you can't touch me, and your words they don't hurt me. I think I finally know you, after all these years.....You've shown your weakness to the world.
Now everyone, pray for good news in a few months! Pray, and pray hard!
This is Farah typing!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."