[::..An ode to nobody..::]
"You are the sweetest person I've ever known. I feel loved when I'm away from you and warmth when I'm by your side. God made me a victim of love when I fell for you. Everyday I type you little text messages. I tell you "I love you. I miss you. Have a wonderful day. Please be careful" but I don't send them. I know I'm not supposed to. But I hope that somehow, you'd know. THIS must be the most painful love I have ever known. You mean the world to me. My arms try to reach out what my heart tries to touch. If only you are completely, exclusively mine, this world, this life would be perfect. You promised you would take care of me, I just hope you find a way to......"
-Unknown to the unknown.
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
-Unknown to the unknown.
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."