[::..Thud..::]
Morning....
My head is spinning and my back hurts. I fell from bed. I don't even know how I did it. I was dreaming I was riding a big black horse. He is so fine. So beautiful. And it was rainy. My horse threw me off when he heart the thunder and ran away. So, I ran and looked for him at the cliffs. I called his name and then he answered, "I am still here!" Then I woke up with a jolt and on the floor. Sigh! So much for adventures.
We watched Lantai 13 last night. A.Hanim, Mum, Dad, Fariz, Fazli, Adik and I. It was better than Jangan Pandang Belakang. The ghosts were more believable, good scary parts. I wasn't that affected at the end of the movie coz whenever the ghost was on the screen, I closed my eyes. So did everyone. It's so funny. I was so scared by the movie, I developed migraine! Maybe my blood pressure shot up.
So, no more 3 in a bed. Couldn't sleep the whole night. Too many things to think about. About the future. Where should I stay? Who to marry? Sigh....I hate choices.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
My head is spinning and my back hurts. I fell from bed. I don't even know how I did it. I was dreaming I was riding a big black horse. He is so fine. So beautiful. And it was rainy. My horse threw me off when he heart the thunder and ran away. So, I ran and looked for him at the cliffs. I called his name and then he answered, "I am still here!" Then I woke up with a jolt and on the floor. Sigh! So much for adventures.
We watched Lantai 13 last night. A.Hanim, Mum, Dad, Fariz, Fazli, Adik and I. It was better than Jangan Pandang Belakang. The ghosts were more believable, good scary parts. I wasn't that affected at the end of the movie coz whenever the ghost was on the screen, I closed my eyes. So did everyone. It's so funny. I was so scared by the movie, I developed migraine! Maybe my blood pressure shot up.
So, no more 3 in a bed. Couldn't sleep the whole night. Too many things to think about. About the future. Where should I stay? Who to marry? Sigh....I hate choices.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."