//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

[::..Won't exchange for this world.....::]

Being in Singapore gave me a lot of opportunities to sit, or lay and think about many things. Many things in life that I have taken for granted in my hey days. One of such things is Time. We can never have enough of time. Just like how money is never enough to some people, time is never enough to everyone. But Time is one thing that everyone will surely, and eventually waste.

If I can turn back time, I would do so many things differently. I would study hard, be nicer to my mum and family, spend more time with them, not have boyfriends as they are a complete waste of my bloody time, learn how to cook, stop fretting about who of my friends have better clothes, stop wasting time looking at the mirror preening and making sure I look gorgeous for a night out, stop fussing about my weight. But one thing that I would really do if I can turn back time is to go for religious classes, then I would not want to miss my prayers and my fasts.

Islam, I would never change it for this world, not for ANY man, not for money, not for fame and certainly not for LOVE. Everything else is just temporary. Death is certain and it will come knocking on my door anytime. Health before sickness, yes...having an ongoing illness depresses me sometimes. Sometimes, I do wonder will my problems go away if I just stop breathing and just sleep forever, not worry about problems, or medicines, but I am not ready for it yet and I will certainly not take my own life for anything. Allah be the guide of my life, and save me from those thought. I was given it, I accept it, it is depressing but it pushes me to do better. Therefore, I will not change my Life and who I am for anything.

Call me fussy, but Men who are not proper Muslims but can provide me with all the comforts in life: NEED NOT APPLY! I can do all that by myself! I rather be ordinary and single than have all the Dunia things at the expanse of my religion. But Men who is guided by Allah and the two books....yes, very ideal indeed!

Like I said before: A good companion is better than solitude, but solitude is better than an evil companion.

This is Farah blogging.


"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."

flamingbikini - 6:57 AM

|