[::..End Year..::]
I've been wanting to update my blog a million times. But every time I log in, I feel stumped. It is as if I have nothing more to say. But when I'm at work, I have a thousand ideas for my blog.
Well, surely you all know that I have been busy. Due to the holidays, everyone has been off. I have been working. So tired. No lunch breaks. Early starts, late finishes. Everyone else goes home early, except some of my friends and I. By the time I reach home, all I wanna do is eat, and sleep. I try to refrain from thinking about loved ones at home. Coz it always makes me cry.
But yesterday, I went shopping. And only bought 1 top! Duh, and a few bits of make up. I bought this gorgeous Max Factor mascara. It is by far the best mascara I have ever used. Then I went a bit crazy and started painting my nails deep maroon from the free nail varnish. I love freebies, especially if it's cosmetics. But of course I had to clean the nail varnish away. Sobs....Max Factor is indeed a good brand. I love their foundation, and lip glosses.
Oxford street was so packed. And I was wearing my boots, so my feet hurt a lot. Actually, it still hurts today. For lunch, I had this gorgeous pan friend mullet with lemon butter sauce. On the side, I had a mix of rocket leaves and smashed new potatoes which was quickly pan friend with a bit of garlic onion oil. For dessert, I had banana split in chocolate syrup. As Nadya says it, "YUM!"
Looking forward to the new year. New challenges, new friends, new life and hopefully, renewed hope to replace lost loved ones!
I'm beginning to love my life again...I'm seeing the bright side of life now.
And oh, I am so excited Farizah is starting a new chapter of her life by being a full fledged teenager. Yes, we have been down that road before...I wish her all the best in her new school, new friends and new adventures in life. Farizah, these 4 years will be the best time of your life. I enjoyed my secondary school life. It is all about self discovery, making decisions on your own, thinking about your future. It can be overwhelming, but it is up to you to make it coollll............YaLaFa found each other at 13, and they still have each other at 28.
And we still sit down and laugh at all the crazy fun things we do in school. If any one of us had the time to sit down now and write a book about us, we will have a really really thick book. Life, is all about memories. Precious memories. I have a little box filled with Sec school memorabilia. Pictures, letters, year books, diaries, exam result, exam papers. I still have pics of Lala in her ponytails, Yaqin with her hair half shaven, our east coast bicycle trip, hari raya trips, sports day, geography/history/prefect trips, NPCC, Bali (above 18) and the list goes on and on and on. Capture it with your best shot!
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
Well, surely you all know that I have been busy. Due to the holidays, everyone has been off. I have been working. So tired. No lunch breaks. Early starts, late finishes. Everyone else goes home early, except some of my friends and I. By the time I reach home, all I wanna do is eat, and sleep. I try to refrain from thinking about loved ones at home. Coz it always makes me cry.
But yesterday, I went shopping. And only bought 1 top! Duh, and a few bits of make up. I bought this gorgeous Max Factor mascara. It is by far the best mascara I have ever used. Then I went a bit crazy and started painting my nails deep maroon from the free nail varnish. I love freebies, especially if it's cosmetics. But of course I had to clean the nail varnish away. Sobs....Max Factor is indeed a good brand. I love their foundation, and lip glosses.
Oxford street was so packed. And I was wearing my boots, so my feet hurt a lot. Actually, it still hurts today. For lunch, I had this gorgeous pan friend mullet with lemon butter sauce. On the side, I had a mix of rocket leaves and smashed new potatoes which was quickly pan friend with a bit of garlic onion oil. For dessert, I had banana split in chocolate syrup. As Nadya says it, "YUM!"
Looking forward to the new year. New challenges, new friends, new life and hopefully, renewed hope to replace lost loved ones!
I'm beginning to love my life again...I'm seeing the bright side of life now.
And oh, I am so excited Farizah is starting a new chapter of her life by being a full fledged teenager. Yes, we have been down that road before...I wish her all the best in her new school, new friends and new adventures in life. Farizah, these 4 years will be the best time of your life. I enjoyed my secondary school life. It is all about self discovery, making decisions on your own, thinking about your future. It can be overwhelming, but it is up to you to make it coollll............YaLaFa found each other at 13, and they still have each other at 28.
And we still sit down and laugh at all the crazy fun things we do in school. If any one of us had the time to sit down now and write a book about us, we will have a really really thick book. Life, is all about memories. Precious memories. I have a little box filled with Sec school memorabilia. Pictures, letters, year books, diaries, exam result, exam papers. I still have pics of Lala in her ponytails, Yaqin with her hair half shaven, our east coast bicycle trip, hari raya trips, sports day, geography/history/prefect trips, NPCC, Bali (above 18) and the list goes on and on and on. Capture it with your best shot!
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."