[::..My Heart Heals..::]
Another day awaits me....
Egypt seems to be around me these days. I just started reading Ayat Ayat Cinta and the story is set in Egypt. Today, I was watching James Bond-The Spy Who Loves Me, and again it is in Egypt. I think, it is time I pay Egypt a visit. Haven't been there. SO near and yet so far.
I can't wait to go to work next week. I know it is going to be hectic, but hopefully it will take my mind away from missing my family. As usual, I left my heart in Singapore. I miss my family so much, I saw them in my dream. I saw Uncle, Nana, Farizah, everyone. I can't remember much of the dream, but I know my heart is healed a little bit.
If someone can just tell me show me how to have everyone in one place......
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
Egypt seems to be around me these days. I just started reading Ayat Ayat Cinta and the story is set in Egypt. Today, I was watching James Bond-The Spy Who Loves Me, and again it is in Egypt. I think, it is time I pay Egypt a visit. Haven't been there. SO near and yet so far.
I can't wait to go to work next week. I know it is going to be hectic, but hopefully it will take my mind away from missing my family. As usual, I left my heart in Singapore. I miss my family so much, I saw them in my dream. I saw Uncle, Nana, Farizah, everyone. I can't remember much of the dream, but I know my heart is healed a little bit.
If someone can just tell me show me how to have everyone in one place......
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."