[::..VIRUS in London...::]
I have been in London since Monday night. I haven't been well. Had to take that flight back, or else, I won't be back for Christmas. Not that I celebrate it, but my friends do, so, I wanna be there to work. I know how it feels to have to work on Hari Raya. So sad....
It has been very cold in London. The cold win cuts your face like a knife. I never had to switch on the heating in my flat during winter, but this year, the heating had to be on the whole day. My throat is still sore, and so dry. My ears still ache, and I am still congested. It is amazing how a microscopic bug can change your life. I slept a lot, woke up only to eat soup. A friend came to cook for me as I can't even face going outside to buy anything. I have never been this sick. And this year had been a bad year for me. To sum it up, I had a few colds, a dodgy back, a dodgy right knee, groin injury, bad cramps and what have you. 2007, is a year I would love to forget.
Now I am seated in front of my laptop just after breakfast. My head is spinning and I won't even bother explaining about the throat. But I have given up on ice cold drinks for the moment. And my best friend is honey lemon drinks, plain water and occasionally chamomile tea. TV is so boring, the only thing I manage to watch was a documentary about adult blogs last night on TV.
I have been blogging successfully for a year now, and I haven't tried blog hopping at all. So, the only blogs I know are the blogs of my family. I was quite surprised to know that adult blogs existed, other than Belle de Jour's which she successfully made into a book. I thought it stopped with hers. But after last night's documentary, I realised a lot of women and occasionally men have blogs that explicitly tells the story of the 'encounters' in graphical details. Most of these people blog anonymously, and a lot have been exposed. I suppose sometimes, people just want to escape into a fantasy world where they can be so free without anyone knowing....
I have decided to blog to update my loved ones about my life here. Maybe one day, when I finally decide to go back to Singapore, I can read back my own blog and enjoy the ride. OK, my sentence construction is a bit horrible. I'm just under the influence of my cold medication, going back to sleep soon.
Right people, miss you all lots, and pray for my speedy recovery........
PS: I killed an adult cockroach last night. Damn, I wish they would all just leave me alone.
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
It has been very cold in London. The cold win cuts your face like a knife. I never had to switch on the heating in my flat during winter, but this year, the heating had to be on the whole day. My throat is still sore, and so dry. My ears still ache, and I am still congested. It is amazing how a microscopic bug can change your life. I slept a lot, woke up only to eat soup. A friend came to cook for me as I can't even face going outside to buy anything. I have never been this sick. And this year had been a bad year for me. To sum it up, I had a few colds, a dodgy back, a dodgy right knee, groin injury, bad cramps and what have you. 2007, is a year I would love to forget.
Now I am seated in front of my laptop just after breakfast. My head is spinning and I won't even bother explaining about the throat. But I have given up on ice cold drinks for the moment. And my best friend is honey lemon drinks, plain water and occasionally chamomile tea. TV is so boring, the only thing I manage to watch was a documentary about adult blogs last night on TV.
I have been blogging successfully for a year now, and I haven't tried blog hopping at all. So, the only blogs I know are the blogs of my family. I was quite surprised to know that adult blogs existed, other than Belle de Jour's which she successfully made into a book. I thought it stopped with hers. But after last night's documentary, I realised a lot of women and occasionally men have blogs that explicitly tells the story of the 'encounters' in graphical details. Most of these people blog anonymously, and a lot have been exposed. I suppose sometimes, people just want to escape into a fantasy world where they can be so free without anyone knowing....
I have decided to blog to update my loved ones about my life here. Maybe one day, when I finally decide to go back to Singapore, I can read back my own blog and enjoy the ride. OK, my sentence construction is a bit horrible. I'm just under the influence of my cold medication, going back to sleep soon.
Right people, miss you all lots, and pray for my speedy recovery........
PS: I killed an adult cockroach last night. Damn, I wish they would all just leave me alone.
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."